PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake Info

Chris5672
01-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone, I’m planning on making a trip to cold lake this week and just wanted some ice and snow reports....I’m taking my wife up for this trip so I wanted to make sure that I didn’t make the trip for nothing, I was going to pull my 12’ enclosed trailer on the ice with our gear in it, but before I figured I’d see if there is enough ice and not too much snow for something like that.
Thanks for any help, Tight Lines

The Spank
01-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Check out the cold lake ice report thread in this forum...:thinking-006:

http://outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=335645

Mackinaw
01-21-2018, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone, I’m planning on making a trip to cold lake this week and just wanted some ice and snow reports....I’m taking my wife up for this trip so I wanted to make sure that I didn’t make the trip for nothing, I was going to pull my 12’ enclosed trailer on the ice with our gear in it, but before I figured I’d see if there is enough ice and not too much snow for something like that.
Thanks for any help, Tight Lines

I had my 12' enclosed trailer out there this past week plus tbere are two 20 ' house trailers straight out from the park ramp in the pike grounds ice was 14" to 20" anywhere i was trucks are going out past garnets now ..good luck

mack