PDA

View Full Version : Perch Fest 2009 - May 23 and 24

Sundancefisher
05-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Perch netting same as last weekend. Pulling traps starting at 10 am both mornings. I am going to try and have the Saturday morning nets in for two full nights prior to pulling. We can see how they do.

Same idea as last time. I want volunteers to have first crack at perch and I need all perch to leave the property. We need counters and bonkers. If we start to get too many people...I may have to limit the volunteers. I hope to have a sign up sheet.

Cheers

Sun

FisherAlex
05-20-2009, 07:55 PM
You want people to reply here or PM you?

star77
05-21-2009, 07:04 AM
i,ll be there to help on sunday 24th sign me in plz

Sundancefisher
05-21-2009, 07:41 AM
reply here is fine. Let's say the first 10 to reply are in. Otherwise we may get to many it seems. I also will take a person or persons interested in taking any remaining unclaimed perch...

Please note in your post if you want to take any sized perch.

Thanks.

Sun

nicemustang
05-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Weekends are busy for me, but if you are doing this weekday nights, let me know.

slingshotz
05-21-2009, 09:18 AM
I can come on Sat and I'll take any and all little ones left over for the garden, but obviously I'd like some bigger ones too for eating. I was there last weekend helping counting and bonking so I know what to expect.

FishBrain
05-21-2009, 10:55 AM
I have finally got a chance to come on and thank you for the fish, I bet I bonked about 1000 fish on sat. I didnt get a chance to grab any until the very end which left me with alot of small ones but hey they make great garden food and my little guy can eat a small one to himself so alls good. after slicing and dicing and throwing small ones into the bag for the garder I took home 293 perch. Yes I counted them, I am anal like that.
IF YOU NEED A BONKER LET ME KNOW I WILL COME OUT AGAIN, but if you get enough people then I will be happy to let them have the fun and the fish.

THANKS AGAIN

Svejk
05-21-2009, 10:57 AM
I can't make it this weekend but I was there last.

It is worthwhile: it's interesting, fun, and the perch do taste very good. Mine were boney but I was probably doing it wrong.

FisherAlex
05-21-2009, 12:45 PM
I can be there saturday morning alex

YamahaMan72
05-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Where is this at ?

goldscud
05-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Sundance lake is in southeast Calgary (community lake).

daniel
05-21-2009, 05:47 PM
I like to come and help and i am interested to take home some pearch , so put me on the list.
Daniel C.

Sandalius
05-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey Sundance, I too am super busy on the weekends . If you need some more help on the weekdays evenings give me a shout .

Sundancefisher
05-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Looks like some room for people...

Anyone coming out on Sunday? I am wondering if anyone is going to be at Bass Pro tomorrow. I am looking for a red bait dauber...

Basically like a bingo dauber but you can mark the side of a herring with it when salmon fishing.

I was wondering is Bass Pro sold em and if someone was going to be there they could pick one up for me. Please PM me if you think you can.

DiehardFishingMan
05-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Looks like some room for people...

Anyone coming out on Sunday? I am wondering if anyone is going to be at Bass Pro tomorrow. I am looking for a red bait dauber...

Basically like a bingo dauber but you can mark the side of a herring with it when salmon fishing.

I was wondering is Bass Pro sold em and if someone was going to be there they could pick one up for me. Please PM me if you think you can.

First of all, I want to thank you for the fish. The fish taste pretty good.

I was there on last Saturday and bonked maybe a couple of handed fish. I had a lot of fun. But this time I am going to bring the gloves for sure.

I can be there on this Sunday (May 24).

What time do you want us to meet you there? 10 AM?

Sundancefisher
05-23-2009, 09:01 PM
I will be there just before 10 am.

I can use some small uns for the garden...dug it up nice. Need to plant some peas and carrots for the kids!