PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Lake Ice Fishing

dvers749
02-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Hey guys,

Ive never fished eagle lake south of Calgary before and would like to take my friend fishing there since he has heard of some nice fish coming out of there. Does anyone have suggestions for locations on the lake to set up for the day?

Thanks

wmw9
03-27-2018, 01:06 PM
Hi, I'm looking to take the family out Friday for some end of season action. As we have family coming into town for dinner we thought that we would try Eagle as it's nice and close. I haven't ice fished it in a few years, not looking for spots to try, just want to know how much snow is on the ice. Would we be able to drive on? I know where to access the lake, just wanted to see how the trail is?

Thanks!

alacringa
03-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Hi, I'm looking to take the family out Friday for some end of season action. As we have family coming into town for dinner we thought that we would try Eagle as it's nice and close. I haven't ice fished it in a few years, not looking for spots to try, just want to know how much snow is on the ice. Would we be able to drive on? I know where to access the lake, just wanted to see how the trail is?

Thanks!

Please read the regs. Eagle (as with most PP2 lakes) has been closed for almost 2 weeks.

Jigger
03-27-2018, 01:34 PM

Thanks!

She's closed, best check the regs for some pp2 lakes

Pp1 is mostly closed not pp2

alacringa
03-27-2018, 03:39 PM
Pp1 is mostly closed not pp2

This is correct. Fat finger typo.

mulecrazy
03-27-2018, 03:52 PM

Thanks!

:thinking-006::snapoutofit::angry3: