PDA

View Full Version : ridge

gprime27
05-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Anyone with a good report on the walleyes out there?

npauls
05-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I am heading out there in the next half an hour. I will let everyone know how it is when I get back. I know the water levels are way down and the boat launch only had 5 blocks in the water last week.

The Anvil
05-25-2009, 02:41 AM
http://www.ihavenothingbettertodothanspamonfishingforums

SPAMMER!:mad3:

npauls
05-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Well I got out there yesterday. Seemed to be pretty slow fishing. Only hooked into a couple walleye and didn't see anyone else really hooking anything. Water levels are still coming up. Not much else to report really.

Nate

nicemustang
05-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Hopefully the water levels come up soon, want it to be good when I'm there last week in June.

Travers was slow Sunday as well. My first fish was a keeper and a couper over 40 cm, but mostly little ones. They like leeches better than minnows and both a slip bobber or jig head was doing the trick. It looked pretty slow for everyone around me expect buddy in his super lund that must have been $100K boat with more electronics on it than I have in my house LOL. He caught quite a few, but was also moving around with his fancy electronics.

npauls
05-25-2009, 09:59 PM
hey mustang I got that number and stuff for you but they don't have reservations for ridge so its just first come first serve. I wouldn't worry about it being full since there is a ton of room at the campgrounds. I am pretty sure that by the end of june when you are planning on coming out it will be plum full and ready to hammer the eyes. I wish I could get out with you on that trip but have my last stop of the sawt trail that weekend. If there is some way you could make the ridge stop for the weekend before or after then I could make it out for sure. I will update this thread again after the ridge tourney this weekend and let everyone know how things are.

Nate

gprime27
05-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Went out to Ridge on Sunday morning. Pulled in 3 under the limit walleyes.. released of course.. 3 pike and one big whitefish.. nothing major. Not many people catching much but, it's low and until it get's higher.. I was kind of excepting a slow one.