PDA

View Full Version : mt.lorette

Battery
05-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Went to mt.lorette today, had a good day fishing, non-stop action. Other than the one family, with 5 people fishing but keeping limit of fish per each person, which was about 12-15 people :mad3:, between 3 of us we kept 2 in total. Good fishing right now, but i'm sure with people like that going there it will be fished out by next weekend.

lilsundance
05-24-2009, 10:34 PM
did you report them to F&W?

Battery
05-25-2009, 12:55 AM
i had no cell service, and by the time we left they were long gone

Nerdapres'
05-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Mt Lorette is usually fished out within a month of stocking.

Battery
05-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Mt Lorette is usually fished out within a month of stocking.

I can see why!, I think that it would be a nice place for C&R personally. The fishing is great when its stocked.

McLeod
05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
It should be for kids , handicapped and seniors..
I laugh when I see guys like yesterday in there 20's trying to catch fish there.

Battery
05-25-2009, 10:30 AM
It should be for kids , handicapped and seniors..
I laugh when I see guys like yesterday in there 20's trying to catch fish there.

so because i'm 20, I shouldn't be able to fish there? Even though me and my friends (who are all 20) we're the ones releasing every fish? Everyone likes to have some fun catching fish. i see no problem with it if the "20 year olds trying to catch fish" are the ones releasing all the fish, and you got the 40-50 year olds keeping every fish they hook in to. It's funny too, because the little kids who weren't having any luck catching fish. Me and my friends were the ones offering them the right bait, so they could have a good time by catching some fish. You wont see any of the seniors out there doing that.

McLeod
05-25-2009, 12:20 PM
so because i'm 20, I shouldn't be able to fish there? Even though me and my friends (who are all 20) we're the ones releasing every fish? Everyone likes to have some fun catching fish. i see no problem with it if the "20 year olds trying to catch fish" are the ones releasing all the fish, and you got the 40-50 year olds keeping every fish they hook in to. It's funny too, because the little kids who weren't having any luck catching fish. Me and my friends were the ones offering them the right bait, so they could have a good time by catching some fish. You wont see any of the seniors out there doing that.

Hey if your there to help kids good on you. Thats what this place should be
for. I really like to see the handicapped use the facility because of the trail system. As far as 20 years old fishing there for their own purpose..can't agree..this is just my opinion each to their own but it's nice for those who can't hike 2 or 3 km to a lake to have a place to go and still have a chance to catch fish.