PDA

View Full Version : AGAR: Dumbing down the gun control debate

8x68S
03-27-2018, 10:27 AM
This is actually an intelligent article. If you have a paywall issue, hit STOP on your browser while it's loading

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/agar-dumbing-down-the-gun-control-debate

covey ridge
03-27-2018, 10:53 AM
This is actually an intelligent article. If you have a paywall issue, hit STOP on your browser while it's loading

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/agar-dumbing-down-the-gun-control-debate

Nothing new hear. Just another argument as to what the intent of the founding fathers was with respect to the second amendment.

I wonder what some of those founding fathers would think if they were to come back today?

Nothing new here! Just the same old same old argument on both sides.

Smurf84
03-27-2018, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the links.

Newview01
03-27-2018, 11:56 AM
That article is fantastic.

Jigger
03-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Nothing new hear. Just another argument as to what the intent of the founding fathers was with respect to the second amendment.

I wonder what some of those founding fathers would think if they were to come back today?

I'm sure if they came back today they'd be thoroughly disgusted, about many years of betrayals made by anti American enemies of the state who pose as citizens or in many cases politicians, who for some reason wish to change the country based on their own skewed globalist agenda. Law abiding citizens owning guns would be the least of their concerns, in fact the 2nd amendment has been infringed upon enough as is, maybe they would do away with the additional regulations that are already in place.

ReconWilly
03-27-2018, 01:34 PM

The intent is and ALWAYS has been clear.

The people leaving Europe didn't want the parasites doing what they did to Europe over here.

CLEAR AND SIMPLE.