PDA

View Full Version : Medicine Lake

decker
05-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Going to check out this lake in a couple weeks is there any one who has been at it and what is the report?

BigBuck$
05-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I went today, lots of small pike. Water seems to be down a bit from last year. The road in isn't worth a sh*t from either direction lots of washboard. Fun day otherwise we easily caugth and released 30+ fish.

decker
05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks Big Buck, any sign of perch.

kaleh01
01-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Travelled out to Medicine this afternoon for a day on the ice. 13" of ice everywhere and I never once came across any slush for a change. Set up on the west side of the lake and started catching pike right away. By 3 in the afternoon we managed to land ten pike and lose almost that many off the tip-ups, they were really biting. I just wish they were bigger, only got one that was legal all the others were 2-3 pounders or smaller. Also managed to find a few perch on the vexilar but the biggest one we caught was maybe 6". It's always nice to go out for a day and keep busy catching fish.

perchie15
02-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I heard there was a oil spill on the lake this passed summer is that true? Cause i knew i was there 3 weeks ago caught 4 pike, and one itty bitty perch!!!