PDA

View Full Version : northern alberta walleye tour adds tourny

bardfromedson
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
i see the nawt has added a new tourney. Big Island Lake Education Inc. 1st Annual Walleye Tournament, Lac De Isles, Sk. July 18th & 19th, 2009:
has anyone signed up? i have never heard of this lake and will not make it to this one but the more tourneys the better. it must be hard booking a tournament in alberta if they have to start using lakes in sask. hopefully the no catch and keep rule leading up to the tournaments this year makes the fish and feathers realize that tourney anglers are more interested in the competition and fun than killing fish. i would love it if there were more tournaments through the summer and fall.

bsnyder
06-02-2009, 10:24 AM
i see the nawt has added a new tourney. Big Island Lake Education Inc. 1st Annual Walleye Tournament, Lac De Isles, Sk. July 18th & 19th, 2009:
has anyone signed up? i have never heard of this lake and will not make it to this one but the more tourneys the better. it must be hard booking a tournament in alberta if they have to start using lakes in sask. hopefully the no catch and keep rule leading up to the tournaments this year makes the fish and feathers realize that tourney anglers are more interested in the competition and fun than killing fish. i would love it if there were more tournaments through the summer and fall.

:wave:I didnt know,:huh: but I did here rumers ( from Vergil), I am going to check right now ,THKS:wave:

Rosaire1
01-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Is this tourney still a go this year?

hogsmoker
01-24-2010, 09:06 PM
That tournament was held last year (2009) at Lac de Isles and yes it was part of the trail. I don't think they have the dates out yet but I would bet starting first week in June. Moose, Pinherest, Slave (Anglers Cup) and then Slave (Mercury Classic). Usually they confirm around mid March.