PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Clear Tiny Creek with BIG Trout!

Rikkles Fisher
06-10-2018, 05:45 AM
Apologies for the glitching in beginning of video it wasnt intentional, but its worth it to keep watching! I feel it's some of my best footage yet this season I hope you do too! Tight lines!
https://youtu.be/RdWpAfm_tE4

fishpro
06-10-2018, 09:33 AM
That's awesome! Did you get any browns, or just bulls?

Bigwoodsman
06-10-2018, 09:34 AM
We’ll Done!!

BW

Rikkles Fisher
06-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Thanks! It was all bull trout in there.

fishpro
06-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Thanks! It was all bull trout in there.

Cool, guess it's not the creek I thought it was lol.

ponokajoe
06-10-2018, 02:10 PM
very nice, it looks as though Alberta,s streams may be coming back to the way things were in my younger days. wish I were young enough to wade those streams again. GOOD GOING!!!

Rikkles Fisher
06-10-2018, 02:37 PM
very nice, it looks as though Alberta,s streams may be coming back to the way things were in my younger days. wish I were young enough to wade those streams again. GOOD GOING!!!

Thank you for watching, glad you enjoyed it! Tight lines!

lds
06-10-2018, 02:57 PM
That’s the dream. I’ve only fished one stream like this in my life and it was the most fun trout fishing I’ve ever done. When the creek is so shallow and clear and the fish are so big you can see every one. Mine was in Colorado so if yours is alberta you have got something special to be close to home. I’ll probs never get back to the one I fished. Enjoy that spot It’s something special. Great video.

Rikkles Fisher
06-10-2018, 03:01 PM
That’s the dream. I’ve only fished one stream like this in my life and it was the most fun trout fishing I’ve ever done. When the creek is so shallow and clear and the fish are so big you can see every one. Mine was in Colorado so if yours is alberta you have got something special to be close to home. I’ll probs never get back to the one I fished. Enjoy that spot It’s something special. Great video.

Thanks a bunch! I definitely dont take it for granted! One of my favorite spots for sure, thank you for watching! Dont forget to subscribe if you havent already!

dodger
06-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Nice fish and video.

Dodger.

Red Bullets
06-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Nice fish. You say "Tight Lines".. You should add "& Tight Lips" to that phrase.

I love fishing those tiny creeks. They are often overlooked for bigger water.

Rikkles Fisher
06-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Nice fish. You say "Tight Lines".. You should add "& Tight Lips" to that phrase.

I love fishing those tiny creeks. They are often overlooked for bigger water.

Thanks! It's what I live for!

Rikkles Fisher
06-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Nice fish and video.

Dodger.

Thank you!

slough shark
06-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Good job, I have a few ideas on whereabouts it might be but not sure and that’s ok. Always a treat wen you can find fish like that, I found a few just like that in a small/medium size river this year so that was a treat. Just wondering if you were seeing any other species (Rocky Mountain whitefish)? The river I’ve been going to the bull trout population seems to be doing pretty good but haven’t seen whites in any numbers for a few years.

Rikkles Fisher
06-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Good job, I have a few ideas on whereabouts it might be but not sure and that’s ok. Always a treat wen you can find fish like that, I found a few just like that in a small/medium size river this year so that was a treat. Just wondering if you were seeing any other species (Rocky Mountain whitefish)? The river I’ve been going to the bull trout population seems to be doing pretty good but haven’t seen whites in any numbers for a few years. Thanks! Yeah I wish I love nymphing for Rockies! It was just bulls in there.

Rikkles Fisher
06-13-2018, 07:15 AM
We’ll Done!!

BW

Thanks!

ADIDAFish
06-14-2018, 01:09 PM
I love the underwater take!

Rikkles Fisher
06-14-2018, 03:01 PM

Thanks! That's my favorite part too not alot of people noticed that!

Rikkles Fisher
06-21-2018, 02:31 PM

So tough to get those shots, thanks for noticing!