PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get BC fishing regs in Calgary

dmckay
06-02-2009, 04:05 PM
My girlfriend and I are going to BC at the end of June. Anyone know where I can get a copy of BC fishing regs in Calgary? I know you can download them, but the old printer has had it. Any suggestions for good lakes or streams in the Kootenays would be great. We will be going out to Manning Park and working our way back along Highway 3.

Sir. Kenneth
06-02-2009, 04:25 PM
My girlfriend and I are going to BC at the end of June. Anyone know where I can get a copy of BC fishing regs in Calgary? I know you can download them, but the old printer has had it. Any suggestions for good lakes or streams in the Kootenays would be great. We will be going out to Manning Park and working our way back along Highway 3.

Sorry i went to reply to this and didn't read it all first... I was going to say you can get them online, i have no idea where to get the BC fishing regs around calgary?
K

fishing_flower
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
You can print them from the website. You can even choose what area to print etc.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/fish/regulations/
Oops sorry just now saw that your printer was capoot...I have a copy you can have if you are in Calgary if you want?

fishing_flower
06-02-2009, 08:31 PM
What area of the Kootenays are you going to be in? West or East?

dmckay
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
We are following friends out and staying in Kelowna for a couple of days. We lived in the Okanagan for six years, so I want to take my girlfriend south. We are going down to Manning Park and working our way back along highway 3. Only a week, so we'll choose where we stay based on scenery / fishing opportunities. Any suggestions would be great as I haven't been down that way since I was a kid. I can't wait. Only 22 more days:):):)

fishing_flower....thanks very much for the offer. I called a BC Fish and Wildlife office and they have sent me a copy in the mail.