PDA

View Full Version : Ghost lake

davis77
06-02-2009, 05:15 PM
i was thinking on heading out to ghost lake this weekend maybe saturday afternoon. does anyone no if its good fishing at the camp ground or any good spots to fish around the lake from the shore line. i tried around behind the old chruch one year an never had much luck. i hope you guys can help me out thanks alot

fishing_flower
06-02-2009, 08:36 PM
When we were there last year I saw people fishing by the boat launch, I don't know if they caught anything though. There is a really good drop off right off the bank by the campground.

jts1
06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Many a good fishermen have walked away from there empty handed. If you were do do a search on here I am sure you will get what info you are looking for. Post your results .

Brian_levesque
06-06-2009, 09:44 AM
There are some goog places if you walk past the campground, start around the Big sandy point and go up the shore casting, use a pickeral rig with minnows, I have caught a few smaller trout, but nothing big, But also seen a guy last year pull in a 8lb trout. You may not be able to see that sand point if the water is high..

fishing_flower
06-08-2009, 07:46 AM
How did you do at Ghost? There were a few people fishing from shore. We were there with the boat yesterday, test drive.:D:D We forgot the cannon balls so couldn't use the downriggers.:( But we still had a good time. Going to head back there in a couple of weeks to get some experience using downriggers before we head to Kootenay in July.:)