PDA

View Full Version : Shareing zerolines cards amonsgt different heads

220 Swift
08-01-2018, 11:51 AM
There is a pile of info out there on the net, I know that. Some of it i think is people who enjoy talking and have no clue whether they are fishing or hunting.

I have searched here on AO and cant find what im looking for either.

So heres the question.
Helix 7 g2n SI with AC Live and a micro sd card at the steering wheel.
And a 999hdsi unit with AC Pro version reg size SD card at the front. .

How do i get the maps from the Helix 7 to the 999?
Does the ethernet cable do this or do i move cards back and forth somehow and they mysteriously save each others data or i use a card reader and a computer.

I have data on both units and now i think i have everything for a ethernet setup . I would also like to share my data with a friend and collect his data. He has a Helix 10 Mega that is brand new last month.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

deschambault
08-01-2018, 07:29 PM
All I can tell you is, I have moved my zeroline card from an Onix 10 to a Helix 9 and the mapping works. I suspect an ethernet cable would suffice but am certain copying files between cards would do the trick. There are a zillion files but they are small so either card should have lots of room.

-JR-
08-02-2018, 05:47 AM
These sonars are getting more high tech every year.
I really thing they should offer an on line course you can take on what they can do and be able to ask a question. you tube just does not cut it all the time.
Guy spends $1000. plus on a unit and only uses 1/4 of what it can do.

220 Swift
08-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Yes since everyone uses a quarter imagine what everyone would have if only payed 250 to 500? Id have one at every seat. I do agree on the training would be nice as you cant get everything off you tube and instruction booklets.

dodger
08-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Go to Bass Boat Central and scroll down to the Humminbird section. Lots of help there.

Dodger.