PDA

View Full Version : ask about prissian carp fishing

xmlaohan
08-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Hi Guys I just started fishing since this July
, I heard there are Prussian carps around red deer, does somebody know some good places for the carp fishing near red deer? I have tried a couple of spots along blindman river but got nothing. It would be highly appreciated if somebody can pm me some spots for carp around red deer. Thanks.:)

shawnyuxc
08-23-2018, 08:43 AM
You can try Three Mile Bend

xmlaohan
08-23-2018, 09:03 AM
Thank you shawnyuxc for your reply:)

xmlaohan
08-24-2018, 09:26 PM
I went to 3 mile bend park, all ponds are shallow and full of weeds, didn’t get bite. I am wondering if there are some other quiet water (like river or ponds) can go fishing carp around red deer river area, thanks

trigger7mm
08-24-2018, 09:54 PM
I was down at Burbank, where the blind man runs into the red deer river. Saw a couple of Persian carp that were left laying on the bank by someone.

CNP
08-24-2018, 10:55 PM
I was down at Burbank, where the blind man runs into the red deer river. Saw a couple of Persian carp that were left laying on the bank by someone.

The right thing to do is catch and kill. Consume it or waste it, doesn't matter either way.

trigger7mm
08-25-2018, 08:12 AM
The right thing to do is catch and kill. Consume it or waste it, doesn't matter either way.

I’m not saying it is the wrong thing to do, I totally agree with you. They definitly need to be gone. What’s the best way to catch them?

xmlaohan
08-25-2018, 06:09 PM
Thanks trigger7mm, I am wondering which path I can walk to the bank, is there public parking lot ? I stopped by there one day and saw the swift current in stream and bank was high, I thought that was private area, so I didn’t drive further.

trigger7mm
08-26-2018, 09:10 AM
Thanks trigger7mm, I am wondering which path I can walk to the bank, is there public parking lot ? I stopped by there one day and saw the swift current in stream and bank was high, I thought that was private area, so I didn’t drive further.

When you go in by the campground, there is a small road that vears off to the right. It takes you to a parking area. The path down to the mouth of the river is behind the outhouses. There’s a big pool where the blind man enters the red deer. I assume that’s where the carp came from.

xmlaohan
08-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Thanks trigger7mm:)