PDA

View Full Version : Walleye scents?

trigger7mm
09-15-2018, 08:38 PM
For those of you that use scent on your baits for walleye, which ones do you think are best?

Dweb
09-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Liquid mayhem

trigger7mm
09-16-2018, 12:00 PM
I personnally like Dr. juice walleye formula. One day at Moose Lake I tried a test. My wife and I had a rod in each rod holder with the same colored jighead, and same bait on each rod. One had scent and the other did not. The scented rod caught 12 walleye, and the unscented rod caught one. I believe in the stuff now.

Dweb
09-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Sounds like it worked out nicely for you , perhaps I'll buy some and try it for myself !!!

NSR Fisher
09-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Gotta recommend Lunker Lotion. Smells like black licorice, its bright chartreuse in color and is very sticky, stays on after multiple casts.

I take my curl tail grubs and just dip the entire tail right into the bottle, works like charm.

I have even seen guys fill up dead minnows with the scent juice and catch sturgeon. Its good stuff.

pinelakeperch
09-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Gotta recommend Lunker Lotion. Smells like black licorice, its bright chartreuse in color and is very sticky, stays on after multiple casts.

I take my curl tail grubs and just dip the entire tail right into the bottle, works like charm.

I have even seen guys fill up dead minnows with the scent juice and catch sturgeon. Its good stuff.

Lunker lotion shrimp (bright pink) works well for trout.