PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

6510stewart
11-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Hello all just a quick introduction: I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a few years. Finally decided to join in. I live in the Caroline area. I drive a propane truck in the area so get to see a lot of the game around the country. I enjoy hunting, fishing and camping like most here I guess. I have appreciated a lot of the information I have gotten from reading some of the threads especially in the hunting forum and guns and ammo forum. There’s a lot of knowledge here and I’m not even kidding haha. Some of you fellow’s photography is also amazing! Hopefully I can contribute in a small way. If nothing else it will force me to work on my typing skills which are pretty much nonexistent. Cheers

hayseed
11-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

Have spent many years in , around and west of Caroline.
Love that part of the world.

Hawkhills
11-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Welcome.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

6510stewart
11-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Yes we have probably met driving the roads around here. In fact I sometimes wonder how many of you guys I’ve met but don’t realize who you are on the forum. I feel like I should know Grizz for sure ha ha !

Zip
11-04-2018, 10:54 AM
Welcome... nice to see some new people join us all here! Many great people here already, we were just waiting for you to get here.. lol!
Enjoy
Zip:)