PDA

View Full Version : Kids Fishing with JawJackers Big Trout

Brandonkop
11-27-2018, 02:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAT63fffs7E

Ice Fishing with the kids is so much more fun with the help of the JawJacker device. It will help you and your kids fish all day while they entertain themselves doing whatever they want. Then when that JawJacker goes off they get all the excitement of catching a fish all by themselves! As my youngest in this video likes to say. This was one of our last trips out and I just didn't get around to editing it back then... so now you get to enjoy an ice fishing warm up video to get you stoked while the ponds and lakes are freezing up. In this video we caught some of the biggest trout of the season with some huge rainbows and brook trout. Check it out and I hope my girls keep you entertained if nothing else.

Thanks.

pinelakeperch
11-27-2018, 02:46 PM
Didn't have time to watch the entire video, so I skipped to the big fish. You should be very proud of your little gal, she looks like a future fishing nut. Couldn't wipe the smile off her face and she did her best to try to hold up her fish without any help. So cool to see!

JohninAB
11-27-2018, 03:13 PM
Great video and the girls sure enjoyed themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Fishing4Trophies
11-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Very well done. Thanks for sharing

Crazy4MooseHunting
11-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Best ice fishing video ever!! The tail smack to the face had me in tears I was laughing so hard. They'll never forget that trip. Your daughter fights the fish better than a lot of "seasoned" fisherman. You should be very proud

Brandonkop
11-27-2018, 07:12 PM
Best ice fishing video ever!! The tail smack to the face had me in tears I was laughing so hard. They'll never forget that trip. Your daughter fights the fish better than a lot of "seasoned" fisherman. You should be very proud

Hahah... I didn't even see that tail slap till I was editing cause I was faced the other way. Yeah not bad, the biggest rainbow was over 5 pounds and I believe I had either 4 or 6 pound test on. Really wasn't expecting to get some that big. She does a great job. I'm a proud fishing daddy that's for sure.

sns2
11-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Fav ice fishing video ever!

PS: Our older daughters share the same name:)

Game Hunter
11-27-2018, 07:49 PM
Great video Brandon. My 2 girls are following in the same footsteps. Very rewarding👍

Zip-in-Z
11-27-2018, 08:23 PM
Great video, not sure who was having more fun the girls or you, you're a luck Dad, tks for posting.

D.

Brandonkop
11-27-2018, 09:02 PM
Fav ice fishing video ever!

PS: Our older daughters share the same name:)

No kidding, I'm never met another one. Her name is Caleah, we call her Cali for short. The younger is Sierra and we now have a three month old named Eavenly. In a couple years I'll get to take her along too! Three girls and mommy. I'm quite outnumbered in the house.

sns2
11-27-2018, 09:06 PM
No kidding, I'm never met another one. Her name is Caleah, we call her Cali for short. The younger is Sierra and we now have a three month old named Eavenly. In a couple years I'll get to take her along too! Three girls and mommy. I'm quite outnumbered in the house.Mine is Calley. Her grandfather's name is Cal Dalley, she wasn't a boy, so we called her Calley.

They grow up so fast. You are doing a great job raising them. Mega family time. The best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

220 Swift
11-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Good video. That is something they will remember forever and to have it on YouTube.

Well done.

ineptflux
11-27-2018, 10:17 PM
This video was actually quite adorable, good job!

tool
11-27-2018, 11:33 PM
What a great day!

You are lucky to have such a cute pair of sweeties.

They will cherish those memories one day.