PDA

View Full Version : Challenge With the Girls vs Dad First Day Out 18/19

Brandonkop
12-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Ice Fishing with my Daughters this year for the first time of the 2018-19 season and they decided we needed to have a little challenge. The two of them with JawJackers against The Fishing Doc Dad. Watch and you'll see who wins. My oldest daughter just seems to have all the luck. Where ever we drop her JawJacker seems to be the hot hole catching more fish and bigger fish than anyone else. We will see if her streak continues in future videos.

Keep the comments coming I love hearing what you guys think, questions and comments for future adventures of things to test out! I like doing fishing experiments as well so if you want me to set some up give me a Hypothesis to test out on the water!

https://youtu.be/kL7-8Yeld1w

Dweb
12-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Been watching the fish doc for years. I love the ice videos the best especially when they feature your uncle , the way you guys react to the big ones being pulled out I howl every time. I can watch em again and again!

Brandonkop
12-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Been watching the fish doc for years. I love the ice videos the best especially when they feature your uncle , the way you guys react to the big ones being pulled out I howl every time. I can watch em again and again!

Yes, we tend to lose our minds when a big fish comes through a small hole. Thanks for watching and for the comment!

timsesink
12-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Loved it! I fish with my 3 & 5 year old sons and I appreciate seeing your strategy. I'm headed out Wed for a full day of fishing and the JawJackers will be out in force!

For bait what are you finding work best on the JJ's?

I've usually run shrimp or meal worms cut down to size.

Brandonkop
12-11-2018, 03:17 AM
Loved it! I fish with my 3 & 5 year old sons and I appreciate seeing your strategy. I'm headed out Wed for a full day of fishing and the JawJackers will be out in force!

For bait what are you finding work best on the JJ's?

I've usually run shrimp or meal worms cut down to size.I usuausually use half a meal worm or a 1 cm piece or a night crawler. Seem to fit the profile of my tungsten jigs the best and get hit well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Deep
12-12-2018, 09:01 AM
As always another great video...thanks for posting Doc.