PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried these lures from Fishon Lures and Tackle

bear12
12-12-2018, 01:06 PM
I just got some of these lures from Fishon Lures and Tackle out of Okotoks and they worked awesome on pike and walleye in Mcgregor, Travers and Rolling Hills. I was wondering if anybody else has had luck with them. We caught over 60 out of the boat in one day. A buddy also caught a big rainbow at Mcgregor one one.

butcherboy
12-12-2018, 02:47 PM
I have used them and love them. Very good lures for sure. I have all of the color variations.

I honestly do not even pack my spoons or spinners anymore. Most productive lures I have ever used! Apparently they will have a smaller size for trout in the spring. Cant wait for them. I have asked to be first on the list to be notified so I can buy some of them.

I have caught Pike, Walleye, and trout on them. Work great on the Bow!

jednastka
12-13-2018, 10:18 AM
Where exactly is this place? I can't seem to find them on the net.

Vic

butcherboy
12-13-2018, 10:28 AM
I just searched fishonlt.com and their website came up.

danoneseven
12-13-2018, 05:07 PM
I picked up their 'Rebel' lure and gave it a try at McGregor this year and it was unbelievable how many Pike and Walleye I was pulling in. For the price I'll be picking up a few more of these lures for sure.

Crankbait
12-13-2018, 10:45 PM
is there a secret handshake in okotoks as to why 3 folk from okotoks love a lure from okotoks?

i'll check them out, buy local is my motto, though, I'm not from okotoks.

Magnumshooter
12-14-2018, 12:10 PM
I live in BC and found these lures on the web. Bought 1 to start, it worked so well I ended up buying the rest now I have all 10. Works awesome on bass. Haven't tried it on salmon yet but will give that a go, why not works so well on other game fish. I hope they come out with smaller trout lures in the same colors soon!

bear12
12-23-2018, 05:34 PM
I was able to get out and caught a couple decent bulls on the Bow. You just have to find deep holes.

TROLLER
12-25-2018, 09:38 AM
This tread is sure looking like a planned ad for lures. Caught some big Bulls on the Bow? Did not know there were Bulls in the Bow river. I learned something today.

Habfan
12-25-2018, 10:07 AM
Your hooks look like a variation of one of the 1st lipless rattle baits. I have a couple that are very old. I think this might just be a version of Rat -L Trap. The Mag Force Trap, which is patented !! I think Cotton Cordell also has some very similar looking baits.

Smoky buck
12-25-2018, 10:22 AM
This tread is sure looking like a planned ad for lures. Caught some big Bulls on the Bow? Did not know there were Bulls in the Bow river. I learned something today.

There is bulls in the Bow just not near the same numbers as browns/rainbows

As for the lure probably does work but this thread is a bit fishy

Deer Hunter
12-30-2018, 07:47 AM
We had great luck with these in murky water at Carolside this year. They cast great. We fished the chrome silver and white versions.

butcherboy
01-24-2019, 09:24 AM
I was just on their website. Looks like the trout lures are coming soon. Picture of them on their website.