PDA

View Full Version : Jones vs Gustafsson

wildbill
12-29-2018, 01:45 PM
Looks like it should be a gooder, I hope Gustafsson wins, but, just don’t know, last time I these two locked horns I would have given a slight edge to Gustafsson, but she was close.............

Mastodon
12-29-2018, 03:05 PM
As long as Jones doesn't pizz hot and soil the outcome. So much wasted talent.

sweld
12-29-2018, 03:06 PM
He already has. That’s why they moved the venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prairiewolf
12-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Jones is a joke and a disgrace.

The only reason he is still in the UFC and this fight still happening is there is too much money to be made (or lost) without him.

huntinstuff
12-29-2018, 05:55 PM
I believe he tested for Turinabol
Steady lean muscle growth without estrogenic effects

The guy just isn’t a thinker. He’s just doing his best with what he has

1899b
12-29-2018, 07:10 PM

The only reason he is still in the UFC and this fight still happening is there is too much money to be made (or lost) without him.

Jones lives life on the edge without a doubt and screws up an awful lot. His athletic and fighting ability is world class though.

Off in the Bushes
12-29-2018, 08:03 PM
Is no body looking forward to the BJ Penn fight. LOL

sgill808
12-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Those women frighten me.

Chewie66
12-29-2018, 09:57 PM
Wow! Nunes with the first round ko!!!

CaberTosser
12-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Wow! Nunes with the first round ko!!!

Gotta say I enjoyed watching Cyborg taste defeat there. Woman looks like some kind of an evil character out of Lord of The Rings.

silver lab
12-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Good ‘ol Johnny!!

TomP
12-29-2018, 11:36 PM
That Nunez cyborg fight was incredible. Cyborg sure does look like a man

sgill808
12-30-2018, 12:15 AM
Just imagine its valentines day, you have a hotel room, cyborg is laying in your bed. What's the best excuse to just get to bed safely? I have a headache?

Mastodon
12-30-2018, 05:33 AM
Bones Jones with the win. I didn't watch the fights, but did see the highlights. Love him or hate him what a talent.

EZM
12-30-2018, 11:04 AM
I laughed so hard when Nunes just stood toe to toe with Cyborg and slipped and threw until she finally fell down for good after haymaker after haymaker landed on her chin.

I was amazed at how many shots she took but finally, and thankfully for Nunes she went down.

Not a strategy I would have advised her to use but it worked !!!!! Great fight. Very Entertaining.

EZM
12-30-2018, 11:06 AM
Just imagine its valentines day, you have a hotel room, cyborg is laying in your bed. What's the best excuse to just get to bed safely? I have a headache?

No ........ no I can't.

BUT, if you don't try to scramble to the door and make your escape, and she gets you, man handles you and keeps you there ...........it's going to be a looooooonggg night for you ...... and I'm sure she's packing a "surprise" for you.

YIKES

EZM
12-30-2018, 11:12 AM

100% agree

Now he trash talks Comier, who he has NEVER fought without failing a juice test ....... the irony of his own hypocrisy is stunning. Jones is a moron.

To the UFC .........It's all about the money. This would not have happening in any other sport (letting a match happen after a positive drug test on a prohibited substance).

I also thought it was pathetic how the commentators basically pushed this match on Comier by pressuring this to happen DESPITE the fact that the juicer can't stop juicing.

I'm glad Cormier called him out on it.

1899b
12-30-2018, 11:24 AM
100% agree

Now he trash talks Comier, who he has NEVER fought without failing a juice test ....... the irony of his own hypocrisy is stunning. Jones is a moron.

To the UFC .........It's all about the money. This would not have happening in any other sport (letting a match happen after a positive drug test on a prohibited substance).

I also thought it was pathetic how the commentators basically pushed this match on Comier by pressuring this to happen DESPITE the fact that the juicer can't stop juicing.

I'm glad Cormier called him out on it.

Yup agreed. As someone who trains in bodybuilding and knows the chemistry of steroids and the half life’s of different drugs, it would be impossible for the turinabol metabolite to show up 18 months later. Orals and even injectibles of the slowest esters just don’t last that long. It’s absolutely impossible.

Jon Jones uses PED’s like the majority of the UFC fighters. He just doesn’t have a good enuff camp/coaches to avoid getting popped. There is some chemistry education he needs. If you believe they don’t use, you must still believe in Santa..

robfraser
12-30-2018, 03:47 PM
Lets wait and see if he passes his post fight drug test.