PDA

View Full Version : Rural break-ins

223MB
12-31-2018, 03:02 PM
Once again my family farmhouse has been broken into. This is the 4th time this year. The mundare, Hilliard area is getting hit hard on a regular basis, I’m wondering what you folks are doing as added protection on your property’s?

We beefed up the doors, locks, put cameras in (which got smashed twice) after the 3rd break in we removed nearly all valuables from the old house and only kept the necessary items for weekend stays. Getting sick and tired of replacing door jams, windows, locks and gates.

buckbrush
12-31-2018, 03:09 PM
It sounds like the place in unoccupied. Not sure how far you live from it but making it look like someone is there could help a lot or even getting someone you trust to clear snow for you?

If the driveway is snowed in and no tracks in/out the crooks are going to assume no one is there. I don't know what else you could do though without being there. Sad state. Our old family farm house never even had a lock on the door and never had an issue.

223MB
12-31-2018, 03:15 PM
It sounds like the place in unoccupied. Not sure how far you live from it but making it look like someone is there could help a lot or even getting someone you trust to clear snow for you?

If the driveway is snowed in and no tracks in/out the crooks are going to assume no one is there. I don't know what else you could do though without being there. Sad state. Our old family farm house never even had a lock on the door and never had an issue.

Yeah we only occupy it on weekends and do a good job of clearing when we are around, sucks because we don’t have any occupied homes on our section to keep an eye out.

fishtank
12-31-2018, 03:45 PM
cant stop em:angry3: but ..maybe leave em alittle gift in the form of sugar gasoline and diesel fuel in jerry cans .. and a laxative added bottle of cheap alchohol for them to take on those long journey..

Jack Hardin
12-31-2018, 05:13 PM
Install a gate, Buy an old beater (doesn't even have to run and park it next to the house, get some rural crime watch signs, put up a custom Caution guard dog sign, have an interior light(s) on a timer, Pay a neighbor (32 oz bottle of whisky) to make tracks into your yard when it snows. Place cameras so that can't be readily seen. Every little bit helps.

You want to make it look like someone is at home.

Ken07AOVette
12-31-2018, 05:16 PM
Jack has the right idea. The place has to look or be lived in. Got any relatives or friends that need a place to stay (that you can trust) to keep it safe and kept up?

223MB
12-31-2018, 05:52 PM
Install a gate, Buy an old beater (doesn't even have to run and park it next to the house, get some rural crime watch signs, put up a custom Caution guard dog sign, have an interior light(s) on a timer, Pay a neighbor (32 oz bottle of whisky) to make tracks into your yard when it snows. Place cameras so that can't be readily seen. Every little bit helps.

You want to make it look like someone is at home.

Great advice thanks!

We actually had hidden trail cams, as well as visible mounted cams at all doors. (Mounted cams were smashed). I had a neighbour custom weld up a solid steel gate last year and I plan on blocking in one of the field access points with a big piece of deadfall.
I’m going to check and see about those timer lights, as I only have motion lights.

Was thinking of hiring McCauley Culkin for home security but he’s just as cracked out as the mundare boys now!

KGB
12-31-2018, 06:09 PM
To reinforce the doors: take the regular hinge screw off and replace it with a 7-8” long screw that will bite into the structure, use more expensive door locks that have a deadbolt going in the jam for at least a couple of inches but also still have a couple of inches left in the door itself, check out the Bolt Buddy door jam reinforcement. Also, drive 7-8” screws thru the door frame every 5-7 inches so they will bite into the solid structure.
If 5hey are breaking thru the windows- you can buy a special film that goes onto the glass making it shatter proof. You can get it at most glass shops.

TrollGRG
12-31-2018, 06:36 PM
1. Go to a second hand store and buy a used pair of men's work boots size 14-16.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:-

Bubba,
Me and Bertha, Duke and Slim went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.

Better wait outside. Be right back.

RandyBoBandy
12-31-2018, 06:57 PM
cant stop em:angry3: but ..maybe leave em alittle gift in the form of sugar gasoline and diesel fuel in jerry cans .. and a laxative added bottle of cheap alchohol for them to take on those long journey..

Biggest old wives tale out there, sugar does NOT dissolve in gasoline..today's PSA :)

223MB
12-31-2018, 08:06 PM
As for my field access culvert that I was planning on blocking with deadfall.
Has anyone thought of putting something in the snow for puncturing tires or disabling a vehicle? Or is that just a lawsuit in the making.

elkhunter11
12-31-2018, 08:15 PM
Biggest old wives tale out there, sugar does NOT dissolve in gasoline..today's PSA :)

Which is why it plugs fuel filters, and on newer vehicles, can require having the fuel tank removed to change the filter. It can still be a costly inconvenience for the thief, and checking with local auto repair shops, could help to find the thief.

dodger
Put copious amounts of rat poison in a nice bottle of whiskey.

Dodger.

Ken07AOVette
I would rather use a huge pile of snow or trees where they are not left incapacitated, they cannot easily access the property and drive on. Being sued by some pr1ck for puncturing his tires would be just ugly.

elkhunter11
12-31-2018, 08:23 PM
As for my field access culvert that I was planning on blocking with deadfall.
Has anyone thought of putting something in the snow for puncturing tires or disabling a vehicle? Or is that just a lawsuit in the making.

A rock around 12" left on the road could take out an oil pan, or destroy an exhaust system, and under the snow might not be seen, especially in the dark. And it would be hard to prove who left it on the road.

tri777
12-31-2018, 08:24 PM
Has anyone thought of putting something in the snow for puncturing tires or disabling a vehicle? .
The only reason I wouldn't do this is now the thieving idiot people kinds would be stranded in my area.
I would rather hook up some kind of black sewer water trip alarm system that sprays these jobless varmints
so they smell pretty.

amosfella
12-31-2018, 09:05 PM

No, but do you know what does?? Laundry detergent. or TSP. Really nasty in an engine.

Full Metal Jacket
12-31-2018, 09:19 PM
Have a locked stèel gate, monitored security and cameras...neighbors keep an eye out and don't plow the approach...that way they can watch for tracks and the snow drifts dissuades idiots and their ****box vehicles.

Vacation
12-31-2018, 10:03 PM
Diamond Harrows are great in tall grass where u don't want vehicle access.

Jack Hardin
12-31-2018, 11:35 PM
You can get motion activated dog barking machines. I have a neighbour that has one and you aim it at the door from the inside and when some one comes up the steps it starts barking. They bought it off the internet for $135. We have another neighbour that marked his fuel storage tanks Diesel on the gas tank and gas on the diesel tank. He knows which is which but, the bad guys don't.

enfield303
12-31-2018, 11:42 PM
3 phase security system.

Xbolt7mm
01-01-2019, 06:10 AM
Which is why it plugs fuel filters, and on newer vehicles, can require having the fuel tank removed to change the filter. It can still be a costly inconvenience for the thief, and checking with local auto repair shops, could help to find the thief.

Water will do the same thing, too thick to go through the fuel pump screen and burns out the pump, just put one gallon of gas on top of 4 gallons in the 5 gal jerry can the gas will stay on top. Used that to catch gas thieves at work a few times

Jays toyz
01-01-2019, 07:50 AM
This thread is full of great ideas. I love the idea of the poison but dislike the guilt and inevitable jail time.

graybeard
01-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Once again my family farmhouse has been broken into. This is the 4th time this year. The mundare, Hilliard area is getting hit hard on a regular basis, I’m wondering what you folks are doing as added protection on your property’s?

We beefed up the doors, locks, put cameras in (which got smashed twice) after the 3rd break in we removed nearly all valuables from the old house and only kept the necessary items for weekend stays. Getting sick and tired of replacing door jams, windows, locks and gates.

It has been all over the news in the last few months, with the RCMP bragging how their new crime initiatives are doing in reducing the rural crime.

I would be walking in their office and asking them why they don't drive by your place as you have been hit 4 times this past time frame?

It is sad that we have to spend all that money and time fortifying our property and the criminals walk free....poor misguided criminals... :angry3:

nimrod
01-01-2019, 08:06 AM
If you have wifi at the weekend residence, then add a wifi camera, Costco has them, best investment for Us here, 40 degrees view with out driveway in full view.

waldedw
01-01-2019, 08:08 AM
you don't have to live in the rural areas to have this crap going on, my sled trailer is in a storage compound that is fenced and has a computer locked gate that you have to punch in a code to open, it has been broke into twice in the last 4 months, they cross the field and cut through the back fence, broke into 8 trailers, got a sled and 2 quads last trip and a couple quads the first trip along with generators, tools etc.

220 Swift
01-01-2019, 08:23 AM
Put heavy salt water in the bottom of the Jerry Can.

Has the flow of gasoline , never freezes, doesnt burn when it hits the motor and the corrosion in the entire fuel system is priceless. Salt may drop out in time which isnt all bad either.

Silvercreek
01-01-2019, 08:28 AM

But syrup does.

Grizzly Adams
01-01-2019, 08:31 AM

If they're driving a stolen vehicle, probably won't bother them.

Grizz

Penner
01-01-2019, 08:31 AM
One or two large dogs of the German variety (Rottweiler, Doberman, or a Shepherd) that don't like people and only get fed on the weekends. :scared0015:

Dig a deep ditch around the property that would prevent easy vehicle access. May not stop foot access but might limit what can be taken. Seems like the more effort it takes the better off you will be.

A couple of pipelines so people can go back to work.

I kinda like the tainted whisky idea however.

HoytCRX32
01-01-2019, 08:32 AM
It has been all over the news in the last few months, with the RCMP bragging how their new crime initiatives are doing in reducing the rural crime.

I would be walking in their office and asking them why they don't drive by your place as you have been hit 4 times this past time frame?

It is sad that we have to spend all that money and time fortifying our property and the criminals walk free....poor misguided criminals... :angry3:

Yeah...everything's just great out there (to them)...very few getting caught, very few getting punished, even if they ARE caught. And they tell everyone to call them rather than do something....anything!!!

graybeard
01-01-2019, 08:33 AM
If you have wifi at the weekend residence, then add a wifi camera, Costco has them, best investment for Us here, 40 degrees view with out driveway in full view.

Being a victim for the tune of $18K I feel your frustration.

As a result you can't fart within 10' of my property and I am notified....Sad it has come to this....

elkhunter11
01-01-2019, 08:33 AM
If they're driving a stolen vehicle, probably won't bother them.

Grizz

That is where the laxative in the whiskey sounds good.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

35 whelen
01-01-2019, 09:47 AM
cant stop em:angry3: but ..maybe leave em alittle gift in the form of sugar gasoline and diesel fuel in jerry cans .. and a laxative added bottle of cheap alchohol for them to take on those long journey..There you go that's the kind of thinking I like

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

35 whelen
01-01-2019, 09:52 AM
I also would use the idea of putting some Harrows down, how can they sue you if it's on your property.

Rastus
01-01-2019, 10:07 AM
The R.C.M.P. have got to be taken instructions from somebody and they are the ones at fault. The general constable has to take instructions from somebody. They are the ones you should nail, not the constable, although they are on the front line.

Ken07AOVette
01-01-2019, 10:20 AM
I also would use the idea of putting some Harrows down, how can they sue you if it's on your property.

Haven't you seen the law suits and arrests made on home owners after the guy breaking in gets hurt? This garbage actually happens, more so in the States than in Canada. Likely the reason some States let you (encourage?) deal with the transgressor yourself, less lawsuits.

happy honker
01-01-2019, 10:21 AM
No, but do you know what does?? Laundry detergent. or TSP. Really nasty in an engine.

True, but you're just harming the poor guys engine whos truck they stole and are gonna ditch in a couple of hours after they rob another place or two.

dgl1948
01-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Good electric fence come to mind. Someone needs to come up with a way to connect it to the door knob.

liar
01-01-2019, 04:50 PM

in canada anyone can sue anyone for anything .

also , i guy i played hockey with did this very thing , and ended up in court with a lawyer . the rcmp charged him . i dont remember with what but i will try get a hold of him and find out . he had laid them out at the entrance to one of his quarters where poachers were constantly cutting down the gates .

when our prime minister phones a criminal's mother to apologize to her because a "hero" who killed her criminal son did not get convicted you know we ( the law abiding citizens ) are in trouble .

elkhunter11
01-01-2019, 05:04 PM
I also would use the idea of putting some Harrows down, how can they sue you if it's on your property?

Even on your own property, you can't set out something to
injure someone, or damage their property, if they trespass to enter your property. So if you are going to leave something on your road, make sure it can't be traced to you.

6.5 shooter
01-01-2019, 05:15 PM
in canada anyone can sue anyone for anything .

also , i guy i played hockey with did this very thing , and ended up in court with a lawyer . the rcmp charged him . i dont remember with what but i will try get a hold of him and find out . he had laid them out at the entrance to one of his quarters where poachers were constantly cutting down the gates .

when our prime minister phones a criminal's mother to apologize to her because a "hero" who killed her criminal son did not get convicted you know we ( the law abiding citizens ) are in trouble .

Now here you went and turned this into a political thread and the Liberal supporters will go mad and demand this thread be locked....:argue2:

I was going to suggest the barking dog alarm..but was beaten to the punch.

Red Bullets
01-01-2019, 06:01 PM
I think soft catch pit traps would be ideal on rural properties. Dig a ten foot deep pit and put a soft mattress on the bottom. Put a bottle of water and a sandwich in the pit too. Put a trap door on top and cover with grass or snow.
Have the pits in front of the windows. Or park a truck with the pit trap right by the drivers door. Should catch a thief real good and keep him safe until the police can come. And the police can take their time coming. Have the trap door on the pit so it can be active or safely stationary.
Thief can't sue you because they don't get hurt. And you kept them fed and watered. If you are compassionate you can even leave a blanket in the pit.

tri777
01-01-2019, 06:38 PM
I think soft catch pit traps would be ideal on rural properties. Dig a ten foot deep pit and put a soft mattress on the bottom. ...Thief can't sue you because they don't get hurt. And you kept them fed and watered. If you are compassionate you can even leave a blanket in the pit.

Some kind of kidnapping B.S. charge would surface I am certain.

liar
01-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Now here you went and turned this into a political thread and the Liberal supporters will go mad and demand this thread be locked....:argue2:

I was going to suggest the barking dog alarm..but was beaten to the punch.
last time the rcmp were out , they suggested and alarm that sounds like a shotgun loading . everyone knows that sound she said . problem is on a remote site , the thieves run clear and watch . they will soon realize it is just a recording . in town it may work because once they start running they may keep going to get away .

a co worker put a train horn in his shop after multiple break ins . of course , the thieves havent been back yet .

223MB
01-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Put heavy salt water in the bottom of the Jerry Can.

Has the flow of gasoline , never freezes, doesnt burn when it hits the motor and the corrosion in the entire fuel system is priceless. Salt may drop out in time which isnt all bad either.

Actually the fuel tank they stole gas from was about 15 years old and a nice 50/50 mix of gasoline and rusty water so I’m sure they didn’t make it too far.

4extreme
01-01-2019, 08:18 PM
True, but you're just harming the poor guys engine whos truck they stole and are gonna ditch in a couple of hours after they rob another place or two.
If it was my truck stolen and used for crime i would hoped it would get written off. Who would want their truck back, who knows how they have driven it

Maverikk
08-28-2019, 05:47 AM

I picked up a 209 primer trip alarm from Shadowlands in Windsor for my garage. if you pair that with some boots and a dog bowl by the door will scare off would be intruders.

Here's the video I found they have.

https://youtu.be/vsimXXSeu2g

35 whelen
08-28-2019, 07:31 AM
I picked up a 209 primer trip alarm from Shadowlands in Windsor for my garage. if you pair that with some boots and a dog bowl by the door will scare off would be intruders.

Here's the video I found they have.

https://youtu.be/vsimXXSeu2gDoes it come with extra primers or those the ones you use for muzzleloading thanks

JDK71
08-28-2019, 09:20 AM
I repair my farm equipment at the gates all the time harrows as well up side down side ways . if you open the gate and run over what I am working on I would say that is not my problem (each gate has a no trespass sign) if this was to happen to me I would ask why did you open gate why did you trespass .

elkhunter11
08-28-2019, 09:28 AM
I repair my farm equipment at the gates all the time harrows as well up side down side ways . if you open the gate and run over what I am working on I would say that is not my problem (each gate has a no trespass sign) if this was to happen to me I would ask why did you open gate why did you trespass .

You would need to sell your argument to the judge, his opinion would be the one that counts.

JDK71
08-28-2019, 09:34 AM
and that is a fight I would take on and win very hard to prove intent when you a repairing your equipment on your land to go to work in the morning. I am not a lawyer but I do know my rights.

WhiteTailAB
08-28-2019, 09:42 AM
Well if his equipment is off the approach and on his land hes probably, okay. On the approach just off the road it could bite him.

elkhunter11
08-28-2019, 09:43 AM
and that is a fight I would take on and win very hard to prove intent when you a repairing your equipment on your land to go to work in the morning. I am not a lawyer but I do know my rights.

A civil suit doesn't work exactly like a criminal prosecution, so even if you are not convicted of a crime, it could cost you a lot. Our legal system is not a justice system, it provides more protection for criminals, than for citizens.

JDK71
08-28-2019, 10:15 AM
I hear ya there is a big cost to protect your rights now a days

Ken07AOVette
08-28-2019, 11:07 AM
LOL! Wow.

Sure a lot of misinformation and opinion in this thread.

Long and short;
The Canadian ' Legal system' protects life.
The LEO's enforce the 'legal system'.

The 'laws' protect life, not property.

IF a trespasser forces entry onto a field (into a house, etc where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy which is protected by the Canadian Criminal Code) that is clearly marked no trespassing and causes damage to his vehicle on anything short of a claymore, ie a piece of farm equipment under the grass or snow there is not a court anywhere that would convict.
Not even Civil Court. People in here watch too much Judge Judy. :rolleye2:

Also, in Civil Court the costs are not huge, you do not even need Legal Representation in Civil Court. You can sue for up to $50,000 for $200 costs, plus $15 to serve the Defendant by registered mail. Costs are minimal.

Judges have told myself and my team in no uncertain terms that if a Plaintiff shows up with invoices and has a valid case, they will 100% of the time side with the Plaintiff AS LONG AS everything is in order and clear, the Plaintiff is not expected to know the legalese the Defendant's Lawyer might try to sling at him.

IF we are talking Criminal Court with Crown Charges;
IF things escalate and
IF the criminal is armed and killed you stand a chance in Court. (Stanley V. Boushie).
If NOT armed you will certainly be charged, likely convicted. The Crown says all property is and should be adequately insured to protect for loss.
Meaning quite simply that possessions no matter how dear to you are not worth the taking of a life. 'Things are replaceable, deal with your adjuster.'
It is a bs system, but that is the way it is. Nothing will change.

elkhunter11
08-28-2019, 11:18 AM
IF a trespasser forces entry onto a field (into a house, etc where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy which is protected by the Canadian Criminal Code) that is clearly marked no trespassing and causes damage to his vehicle on anything short of a claymore, ie a piece of farm equipment under the grass or snow there is not a court anywhere that would convict.
Not even Civil Court. People in here watch too much Judge Judy.

There is a huge difference between a trespasser running into farm equipment parked om private land, and a landowner purposely placing traps or hazards on his property, in strategic locations, with the intent of damaging someones property, or injuring them.

guysmiley
08-28-2019, 03:26 PM
Here we go again:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/home-invasion-edmonton-parkland-county-rcmp-arrests-1.5263167

Why were they not charged with attempted murder? If nobody will say who fired the shot, charge them all.... Back on the streets in 5,4,3,2,1 go...

crazy_davey
08-28-2019, 03:34 PM
Here we go again:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/home-invasion-edmonton-parkland-county-rcmp-arrests-1.5263167

Why were they not charged with attempted murder? If nobody will say who fired the shot, charge them all.... Back on the streets in 5,4,3,2,1 go...

Yup, they will be out in no time.

elkhunter11
08-28-2019, 03:44 PM
Yup, they will be out in no time.

And back to armed robbery in short order.

guysmiley
08-28-2019, 03:54 PM
And back to armed robbery in short order.

So why are they not being charged with armed robbery? This drives me crazy! Put them away for some actual time! I would be absolutely shocked if they didn't have a long rap sheet already.

sns2
08-28-2019, 03:57 PM
My first thought in reading that story is that we should pay the Iranian justice system to deal with this case. We'd be far ahead financially and public safety wise.

Poor lady. Only 10 minutes away from my place.

I am actually reading a book on the Canadian Justice system that focuses on the Gerald Stanley case. Book is written by a University of Toronto law professor. It would make 90% of you metaphorically vomit (including me). Our system is utterly lost.

pitw
08-28-2019, 05:06 PM
When was our system not lost?

sns2
08-28-2019, 05:18 PM
When was our system not lost?

Good point! Touche'

In keeping with your post, I would suggest for your thinking that at least three key events happened that greatly contributed to our current sad state of affairs.

The dates are as follows:

November 30, 1967

July 14, 1976

April 1, 2003

Let's see who knows what these three regrettable events were...

IL Bar
08-28-2019, 10:27 PM
Good point! Touche'

In keeping with your post, I would suggest for your thinking that at least three key events happened that greatly contributed to our current sad state of affairs.

November 30, 1967

July 14, 1976

April 1, 2003

Number 2 is when they got rid of the death penalty.

elkhunter11
08-29-2019, 06:30 AM
Good point! Touche'

November 30, 1967

July 14, 1976

April 1, 2003

You forgot April 23,1999.

Bushrat
08-29-2019, 06:48 AM
April 2 1984 they brought in the Young offenders Act. They started teaching kids there were no consequences for breaking the law.

Talking moose
08-29-2019, 06:52 AM
April 2 1984 they brought in the Young offenders Act. They started teaching kids there were no consequences for breaking the law.

X2. This is huge.
Criminals resorted to getting youths to do the dirty work for them. From stealing stereos and cars to selling and delivering drugs.
Commonly called runners.

sns2
08-29-2019, 07:05 AM
April 1, 2003 is the date the YCJA was passed which took the Young Offenders Act a whole leap further into Crazytown! The majority of our current prison population in all likelihood were emboldened/mollycoddled under this version of insanity.

Anyone for the 1967 date yet???

cowmanbob
08-29-2019, 07:20 AM
Something to do with Trudeau senior?

sns2
08-29-2019, 08:14 AM
Something to do with Trudeau senior?

He likely had a hand in it, but iirc he became PM in 1968. I could be wrong though. It was a piece of legislation.

overkill 19
08-29-2019, 08:35 AM
You would need to sell your argument to the judge, his opinion would be the one that counts.

If the property is unoccupied, I’d say well I didn’t leave it there the moron thrives must have tried to steal it and tripped on it on the way out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I-Love-Eyes
08-29-2019, 11:16 AM
November 30, 1967 Bill C-168 was passed. It was a 5 year moratorium to abolish the death penalty.

sns2
08-29-2019, 03:10 PM
November 30, 1967 Bill C-168 was passed. It was a 5 year moratorium to abolish the death penalty.

Bingo!

Redhorse Ranch
08-29-2019, 04:49 PM
That law seems to have had exactly the opposite effect than was intended, hasn't it? Instead of making life more valuable....

sns2
08-29-2019, 06:03 PM
That law seems to have had exactly the opposite effect than was intended, hasn't it? Instead of making life more valuable....

It sure has

lyallpeder
08-30-2019, 07:41 AM
cant stop em:angry3: but ..maybe leave em alittle gift in the form of sugar gasoline and diesel fuel in jerry cans

That way when the stolen vehicle they are driving is recovered there will be sugar gas in it?

Grizzly Adams
08-30-2019, 08:04 AM
Just listened to slimy Balfour Der complaining about the trial of the Native who "supposedly" shot the German at Morley. Can't see any justice coming out of that. :mad3:

Grizz

sdb8440
08-30-2019, 12:02 PM

But putting diesel or kerosene in red jerry cans will work!

Grizzly Adams
08-30-2019, 05:21 PM
But putting diesel or kerosene in red jerry cans will work!

If the thief has a poor sense of smell. :lol:

Grizz

Ken07AOVette
08-30-2019, 06:59 PM
battery acid in the jug with gas or diesel would be a good mix too :)

gunluvr
09-01-2019, 11:25 AM
You forgot April 23,1999.

You talking about Gladue? Yup, bad day for justice and equality. Good day for criminals of a particular color.

Salavee
09-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Try a raw egg (less Shell) in a fuel tank.. Gas or Diesel .The egg white will congeal in the fuel and float freely around near the bottom of the tank. Eventually it will plug up the fuel pump intake (only tempoarily) and start floating again, depending on fuel flow. Repeat. It will drive the operator or thier Mechanic nuts trying to find the fuel issue . Maybe they never will.
Not too sure if this will work on the more modern fuel systems.

(Old Wives Tale)

elkhunter11
09-01-2019, 05:56 PM
You talking about Gladue? Yup, bad day for justice and equality. Good day for criminals of a particular color.

Yes Gladue.

CaberTosser
09-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Just listened to slimy Balfour Der complaining about the trial of the Native who "supposedly" shot the German at Morley. Can't see any justice coming out of that. :mad3:

Grizz

That guy would defend someone who got caught red-handed killing his own mother on camera (Der's Mom, not the perp's)