PDA

View Full Version : What’s the skinny on Crimson lake ?

Hornaholic
01-03-2019, 04:36 PM
How’s the perch fishing on crimson ?? Any left in there ?? Any input would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks all

338Bluff
01-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Perch lakes are like fight club. You know what they say about fight club. I predict you are going to get very little good Intel here. Any information you get I would take with a grain of salt. It winterkilled last year. Load up and go check it out. I just burned 100 bucks of gas to look at a bush lake up north. I have my answer.

Maybe Safety D can give you the real skinny! Where is that guy when you need him.

Don Andersen
01-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Horn....

All the perch dodn’t die. The few remaining are small. Food resources depleted.

Don

Snazyevey
01-04-2019, 10:24 PM
I fished it a few times this summer while at at the cabin. I only caught 2 small perch. Definitely not what it was a couple years ago. I'm sure they will re-produce (unfortunately) and be back within a couple years.

338Bluff
01-04-2019, 11:09 PM
I fished it a few times this summer while at at the cabin. I only caught 2 small perch. Definitely not what it was a couple years ago. I'm sure they will re-produce (unfortunately) and be back within a couple years.

Unfortunately? It's not a stocked lake so why would that be a bad thing?

Logan
01-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Crimson Lake, was an amazing perch lake then the internet found out now it’s not worth a damn.

Good perch lakes are like bank robberies. Once you start talking about them everyone gets caught.