PDA

View Full Version : Trapping stores w/ free shipping?

Jeromeo
01-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Hey all. Looking to order some snare components but I am hesitant to pay shipping charges. Any online stores with free shipping over $100?? I could go into Halford's but I prefer to order due to not being able to always find what I am looking for when I am in store.

Jtstahl
01-05-2019, 04:13 PM
I've tried a couple stores from the states. But they kill u with shipping. Even the ones in Canada, there prices might be comparable to Halfords, but shipping still costs. Halfords would still be your best bet. Maybe there is such a thing as free shipping. I'm not sure. I didnt seem to find any stores offering that.

My advice would be to make a list of things u want. Take it to a sales rep at Halfords. There always active on the floor, and eager to help u out. Show them the list. They usually have everything u need.

Hope this helped. :)

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Jeromeo
01-05-2019, 05:55 PM
I've tried a couple stores from the states. But they kill u with shipping. Even the ones in Canada, there prices might be comparable to Halfords, but shipping still costs. Halfords would still be your best bet. Maybe there is such a thing as free shipping. I'm not sure. I didnt seem to find any stores offering that.

My advice would be to make a list of things u want. Take it to a sales rep at Halfords. There always active on the floor, and eager to help u out. Show them the list. They usually have everything u need.

Hope this helped. :)

Thanks. That is what I figured. Thanks for the reply. I will get a sales associate.

Jtstahl
01-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Your welcome. Good luck.

trigger7mm
01-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Try F&T trapping supplies in the states. Even with shipping they are cheaper than Halfords. Better quality components, and twice the amount than Halfords. Halfords is my last resort.

Jeromeo
01-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Try F&T trapping supplies in the states. Even with shipping they are cheaper than Halfords. Better quality components, and twice the amount than Halfords. Halfords is my last resort.

I just tried to put in an order and after exchange rate, it came out to about the exact cost of Halford's..... I also wasn't able to choose the correct amount of 1x19 cable from F&T .....
It was worth the effort.

HunterDave
01-05-2019, 10:15 PM
What are your immediate needs, Jerome? I have a few hundred feet of 5/64” 1x19 that I can spare and I can look to see what components I have on hand to get you by.

blgoodbrand1
01-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Trapper Gord’s or Dam beaver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coyotekiller
01-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Trapper gords shipping rates are reasonable

trigger7mm
01-06-2019, 09:20 AM
I just tried to put in an order and after exchange rate, it came out to about the exact cost of Halford's..... I also wasn't able to choose the correct amount of 1x19 cable from F&T .....
It was worth the effort.

I find that I get about twice the components from F&T than I do from Halfords for about the same price. Shipping costs from F&T are about the same cost as the gas it would cost to drive to Halfords to pick up stuff. I’ve also had great luck dealing with the guys at F&T.