PDA

View Full Version : Older foxpro remote control recieving issues

220 Swift
01-05-2019, 10:40 PM
416B

Unit doesnt recieve any signals. Tried the remote on the identical caller and it worked. Tried the 2nd identical units remote on the first unit and no go. Was using it in snow on warmer day so possibly a moisture issue. Was working then didnt.

Its apart and drying out overnight.

Any one had these same issues ?

Sorry, it does work in the handheld position without the remote.

Redneck 7
01-06-2019, 08:16 AM
My first fox pro I bought, I think the wild fire model, only certain calls work. It’s like they put a counter on the calls so all the coyote calls quit working because I called ally of dogs. Only used it for barely a season, just haven’t contacted fox pro about it. I was gonna buy another one and return the crap one but that won’t happen now.

Dean2
01-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Remote control issues are the single biggest issue with Fox Pro calls. If you check the online issues with them you will find a ton of customer complaints. First thing to check is to make sure the memory card in the unit is properly seated. If it is the remote, Fox Pro has responded by fixing or replacing a lot of remotes, some free, some for very nominal charges, even after they are long off warranty. May want to check with Fox Pro.