PDA

View Full Version : Hey...hows everyone been

leeaspell
01-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Hows everyone been on here. Havent been on much in the last couple years since I had the kid. Check in every once in a while for some fishing tips and news. Kinda got back creeping a bit the last few months, couple random posts or replies here and there. Think im back in the game again now that its ice fishing season lol

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Zip
01-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Doing okay.. Welcome back, not much new here, house sitting and pet sitting for our friends who went to Mexico for coupla weeks. Yes yes we got the short end this time..lol!
Zip:)

Ken07AOVette
01-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Doing well, neck deep in year end, grandbabies coming next week for a week while Mom goes on holiday, and wondering when you are coming fishing with me this summer?? :)

leeaspell
01-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Doing well, neck deep in year end, grandbabies coming next week for a week while Mom goes on holiday, and wondering when you are coming fishing with me this summer?? :)Not sure lol got a new r baby due right around may long weekend. Got a new camper last summer so ya never know

Ken07AOVette
01-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Not sure lol got a new r baby due right around may long weekend. Got a new camper last summer so ya never know

Hey first in to say Congratulations!!!!

:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
01-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Hey lee 😁 I was able to sign in again so I think Im okey doekey lol. Its been good! 2018 rocked and I hope this year is the same! Sure its got ups in downs but if all fails Ill cash in my life savings and totally destroy all that has come before me. I know I can! And if that path is set before me you can believe the wake I create when I put my foot down will send a shock throughout the industry! Why give your best ideas and contacts to people who cant even do simple things for you ? Not me say I 😁

leeaspell
01-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Hey lee 😁 I was able to sign in again so I think Im okey doekey lol. Its been good! 2018 rocked and I hope this year is the same! Sure its got ups in downs but if all fails Ill cash in my life savings and totally destroy all that has come before me. I know I can! And if that path is set before me you can believe the wake I create when I put my foot down will send a shock throughout the industry! Why give your best ideas and contacts to people who cant even do simple things for you ? Not me say I 😁I feel the same. Lots of people saying thank god 2018 is over and hopefully 2019 is better. 2018 for me was a great year. If all years could be so good life would be great.

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
01-11-2019, 09:55 PM
I feel the same. Lots of people saying thank god 2018 is over and hopefully 2019 is better. 2018 for me was a great year. If all years could be so good life would be great.

Im happy things are going good for you😁 Ive been spending some time on tweeter with 10k followers in two months. People really seem to like what I have to say and I can say what I wish without being banned! Is all good my friend 😁

leeaspell
01-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Hey first in to say Congratulations!!!!

:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:Th anks kenny

Red Bullets
01-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Everything is circular. We all get back around to it. Welcome back.

TheHammer675
01-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Mmm fishing...

Chewbacca
01-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Fishing, hunting, a little of this, a little of that, fishing. Any better it would be a runaway.

Fish along
01-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Welcome back,im like you sometimes gone for long spells

sns2
01-12-2019, 11:52 AM
Glad to have you back, Lee.

bloopbloob
01-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Everything is circular. We all get back around to it. Welcome back.

I believe this so much. I have tattoos on my body reflecting this belief. Energy is not created or destroyed. The world, and the universe, in general, are cyclical.

I also took a year+ hiatus, but just started getting back into the mix... Welcome back!

Who Da Fisherman
01-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Funny I was just wondering about you today and haven't seen many posts from you lately, all is well and glad things are good for you too.
Cheers
WDF