PDA

View Full Version : How Much Pot Can Mice Eat?

elkhunter11
01-12-2019, 05:50 PM
I had to laugh when I read this.

https://www.disclose.tv/cops-claim-that-mice-ate-half-a-ton-of-missing-marijuana-332589?fbclid=IwAR0QqIG5ugbsAOKuYtpoHVdBbztcpys2H9 hFi2A-HeINtdPYELQ3neHlPEw

Eight police officers in Argentina who were fired were so desperate that they put the blame on mice and claimed the rodents ate half a ton of marijuana that had gone missing.

The cannabis was noticed to be missing when police made an inspection of the warehouse in which it was stored in Pilar in Argentina. Javier Specia, the former police commissioner, had left 13,000 pounds of cannabis unsigned when stepping down from his post one year ago. The successor to him conducted a search with officers and found that half a ton of the substance was missing.

Food experts from Buenos Aires University said that there is no way that the mice would have mistaken the cannabis for food. They went on to say that even if the mice had found it and thought it was food they would have found a huge group of dead mice in the warehouse, after ingesting it.

huntinstuff
01-12-2019, 06:14 PM
I find it funny that they called in an expert from Buenos Aires University to say the mice couldn’t have done that 😂😂😂😂

Frock I coulda done that from here!!!!!

Twisted Canuck
01-12-2019, 06:41 PM
I'm picturing thousands of giggling, paranoid mice with the munchies, storming the local 7/11 and cleaning out every bag of doritos....

huntinstuff
01-12-2019, 06:44 PM
I'm picturing thousands of giggling, paranoid mice with the munchies, storming the local 7/11 and cleaning out every bag of doritos....

Lol. Hey. How much for the Cheetos and water

MrDave
01-13-2019, 09:29 AM
Dumb people. Pot dehydrates. Searching for missing pot and it never left the building. I by over dried pot all the time. A quarter pound will lose most of an ounce of weight sitting during the winter, so I through in slices of bread.
Hose it down and let it absorb. The weight will reappear

Fish along
01-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Its a little bit hard to believe that rodents cant consume pot, they seem to be able to eat everything else. I remember years ago in the maritimes at a stadium having a problem with rats the administration suggested putting out 50 lbs of wayfarin,it was all eaten over the weekend including the box and no rats to be seen, maybe the mice ate it and went somewhere else to die.

tool
01-13-2019, 06:07 PM
I have no idea if mice will eat marijuana but I know they will eat tobacco. Years ago I had a girlfriend who's grabdparents lived in High River and he loved cigars, I'm not a smoker. We would sit and visit and smoke a cigar while she and gran visited. He would always send me home with a cigar or two, I'd chuck them in the glovebox and forget about the things because I hate smoking. |Weeks later I found a mouse had got in the glove box, chewed the sigars and the kleenex!

:scared:

303carbine
01-13-2019, 06:31 PM
It's true, Justin told me.

HalfBreed
01-14-2019, 10:52 AM
Dumb people. Pot dehydrates. Searching for missing pot and it never left the building. I by over dried pot all the time. A quarter pound will lose most of an ounce of weight sitting during the winter, so I through in slices of bread.
Hose it down and let it absorb. The weight will reappear

Good observation. I suppose they didn't hermetically seal the product, though not sure if that would prevent much in the way of evap.

fish_e_o
01-14-2019, 11:20 AM
so how much pot can mice eat?

stuckincity
01-14-2019, 12:40 PM
Who cares? as long as it kills 'em. Especially deermice with their #%&&##% hanta virus.