PDA

View Full Version : looks like Frankford Arsenal cloned the Co-ax

32-40win
01-13-2019, 01:37 PM
Se this showing up today, apparently will be a SHOT show release, someone has a Chinese clone to the Co-ax coming out now. Few differences, same basic notion. Wait and see on other reviews as to how it goes for them. Sounds like it is similarly priced, but, will likely be more available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZP4uMN_LY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR35APm63IB_8G1mIo9xmE3mw4vR0CLkvgoolX-zPxN-hcz_mOAe37VeIqo

eric2381
01-14-2019, 06:15 AM
I like it. I have and use a Forster coax. I like the way the shell holder adjusts on this Frankford unit. I prefer the way the die sits in the press without special holders in my Forster.

I'd like to handle one of these personally.

Thanks for posting this

32-40win
01-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Not sure about their shell holder setup, it appears to be a unit with 4 sizes only, if you want a different size that what is on it, is it included in with the press, can you even get it from FA? Also get the impression the shell holder can be damaged from pressure, not sure why he said that, unless there is a warning in the instructions. Somewhat of a poorly done vid, but, it is what it is. I have questions about the die install and the leverage as well, but you can't see just what he is talking about for sure on the dies, and it may just be the height that makes him use two hands on the 308's.