PDA

View Full Version : Dominican Republic

Greasemonkey
01-14-2019, 12:50 PM
I was here once before in Punta Cana so I know to take Dukoral just wondering if anyone could suggest some recent excursions they may have been on as well as has anyone every had any luck fishing from shore there two week trip for four was only 7025 taxes included all inclusive thanks for any replies

pinelakeperch
01-14-2019, 02:47 PM
I've enjoyed Punta Cana the few times I've been there. Went fishing once and didn't have a lot of success. Tried to go fishing in early October of 2018 and the excursion was canceled due to weather. I really enjoyed the full day Santo Domingo excursion.

Flatlandliver
01-14-2019, 03:31 PM
take the speedboat/catamaran trip out to Saona Island

CritterCommander
01-14-2019, 07:55 PM
Took a 1 day booze cruise ended up on a boat with a bunch of very exuberant youngsters from Ft Mac, day ended with a dip down the coast near the southern point in what they call the swimming pool, very shallow, very warm waters with swim up floating bars. Had a shore lunch, monster water slide, went out to the wreck past the reef, snorkling, etc ending up with more booze at the swimming hole. Was a bit of a gong show, those kids could partay with the best!!!! Couple of them missed the bus for the ride back to the resorts, ended up flagging us down off of borrowed motorcycles, crazy day to be sure!!!!