PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a butcher

Kelly & Beth
01-18-2019, 05:42 PM
I have a steer or maybe 2 I need to get butchered. I’m near Rocky Mountain House just wondering who you would suggest to butcher a couple beef in central Alberta?

fatboyz
01-18-2019, 10:29 PM
I have a steer or maybe 2 I need to get butchered. I’m near Rocky Mountain House just wondering who you would suggest to butcher a couple beef in central Alberta?

do you want a home kill butcher to come slaughter then cut and wrap? Hans at Caroline meats has a home kill truck then they hang and cut and wrap at the shop in Caroline.

NCC
01-19-2019, 09:06 AM
Gerry at 8447128 does mobile kills and lives north of Lesieville. The guy along the highway east of Alhambra makes great sausage and jerky. Corner Butcher at Hespero does a good job. Chop Shop at Penhold is also good.

Kelly & Beth
01-19-2019, 09:24 AM
Gerry at 8447128 does mobile kills and lives north of Lesieville. The guy along the highway east of Alhambra makes great sausage and jerky. Corner Butcher at Hespero does a good job. Chop Shop at Penhold is also good.

I’m also North of Leslieville. Might be just as easy to have him come kill on the farm.