PDA

View Full Version : Flames Games

coyoteman
01-19-2019, 02:40 PM
I am now sure if its luck,or skill, but the flames are finding ways to win,last nights win was a nail biter.Johnny gets banged around something terrible by the big boys,but the skill level is fantastic.Playing as a team now the scoreing by many players.There is something about beating Edmonton that makes it special---ok here we go Flames. Saturday night hockey at its best.

Trochu
01-19-2019, 03:29 PM
There is always this:

Link (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=341652&page=104)

RandyBoBandy
01-19-2019, 07:25 PM
There is always this:

Link (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=341652&page=104)

Give him a break Trochu...We all know a lot of Flames fans aren't the brightest crayons in the box :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Johnny gudbleau
01-19-2019, 07:52 PM
Give him a break Trochu...We all know a lot of Flames fans aren't the brightest crayons in the box :sHa_sarcasticlol:

It’s from taking to many to the uvula. Treating it like a boxers speedbag with each other.

coyoteman
01-20-2019, 11:49 AM
The flames playing as a multi member team, Edmonton a one man team,the results starting to show.I take my cap off to the captain of the Edmonton team my favourite player in the NHL,And without a doubt the most skilled.But he cant do it alone.In the glory days the great one amassed the most assist ever,because he had a fantastic team playing with him.

coyoteman
01-20-2019, 12:58 PM
Yes indeed there are many who would agree with you, But how bright do the crayon have to be to write 5-2.Just something to consider from a lowly flames fan--until we meet again---

barbless
01-20-2019, 01:00 PM
Yup and Oiler fans are about as bright a 2 watt bulb thinking they will go anywhere. What did all those first round picks get em. Just a bunch of individuals is what they got. They still think there is an "I" in team :snapoutofit::sHa_sarcasticlol: