PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Walleye Strike & Wicked Recipe!

Rikkles Fisher
01-27-2019, 12:49 AM
Managed a couple wicked walleye bites on film and I show you guys my favorite walleye recipe.

https://youtu.be/zNQYesm_he8

Rikkles Fisher
01-27-2019, 02:00 AM
I have a wicked trout recipe to share too if you guys wanna see another catch and cook!

RACKER
01-27-2019, 06:55 AM
That is a recipe that im gonna have to try!Now if only I could keep a walleye.That ice is alot thicker than what im fishing now.Thanks for posting all the cool videos.Good luck out there the rest of the season.

Rikkles Fisher
01-27-2019, 10:24 AM
That is a recipe that im gonna have to try!Now if only I could keep a walleye.That ice is alot thicker than what im fishing now.Thanks for posting all the cool videos.Good luck out there the rest of the season.

Thanks for watching them! And best of luck on the rest of your ice season as well!

dustinjoels
01-27-2019, 11:10 AM
Good looking recipe. I never thought of soaking in franks before the batter. I’ll have to give it a try

Mountain Guy
01-27-2019, 11:14 AM
looks great.
Cool idea for the hot sauce marinade.
i would keep some of the dry batter mix to coat the fish between the hot sauce and wet batter instead of an egg wash.
Egg wash would be more for a dry coating.

Rikkles Fisher
01-27-2019, 12:04 PM
Good looking recipe. I never thought of soaking in franks before the batter. I’ll have to give it a try

For sure!!

Rikkles Fisher
01-27-2019, 12:05 PM
looks great.
Cool idea for the hot sauce marinade.
i would keep some of the dry batter mix to coat the fish between the hot sauce and wet batter instead of an egg wash.
Egg wash would be more for a dry coating.

Il give it a shot! The egg is a fairly new addition and just makes it taste even better imo lol thanks for watching!