PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Game Warden!!! What are the odds!?

Rikkles Fisher
02-19-2019, 08:36 AM
Hey guys back with another one, this ones got a crazy fishing story for you!

https://youtu.be/mdxXjWR21vE

dodgeboy1979
02-19-2019, 09:10 AM
LMAO awesome vid and funny coincidence

Rikkles Fisher
02-19-2019, 09:34 AM
LMAO awesome vid and funny coincidence

Haha I thought so too, thanks man!!

old dog
02-19-2019, 11:47 AM
New good luck charm. U will have to call ahead to him next time u go

Rikkles Fisher
02-19-2019, 01:00 PM
New good luck charm. U will have to call ahead to him next time u go

Haha yeah that would be nice!

skain11
02-19-2019, 01:12 PM
Great vids....on Saturday we were at a local lake in an unsuccessful search for trout, we saw the warden truck coming our way and my buddy discovered he forgot his license at home....he sweated till the officer reminded us it was free fishing weekend...and a free lesson for my friend.....we need more Archie...sk

Rikkles Fisher
02-19-2019, 01:52 PM
Great vids....on Saturday we were at a local lake in an unsuccessful search for trout, we saw the warden truck coming our way and my buddy discovered he forgot his license at home....he sweated till the officer reminded us it was free fishing weekend...and a free lesson for my friend.....we need more Archie...sk

Thanks a bunch! Il try and get one more archie video out this winter! Lol

happyfisher
02-19-2019, 04:14 PM
ricky im REAL lucky....take me fishing!!!!

Rikkles Fisher
02-19-2019, 05:44 PM

Lol that's what they all say! Jk

Rikkles Fisher
02-20-2019, 12:21 PM

I seem to fish alot of Alberta I'm sure you will see me one day, if so come and say Hi! That goes for anyone!

Bigwoodsman
02-20-2019, 01:02 PM
Cool video.
It good to see the interaction between F&W and the fishermen in a positive light.
A few years ago on a -30 something afternoon on Wizard, I had a CO in my ice fishing tent having a coffee and talking fishing for maybe 20 minutes. It was a good time.

BW

Rikkles Fisher
02-20-2019, 02:41 PM
Cool video.
It good to see the interaction between F&W and the fishermen in a positive light.
A few years ago on a -30 something afternoon on Wizard, I had a CO in my ice fishing tent having a coffee and talking fishing for maybe 20 minutes. It was a good time.

BW

Thanks a bunch! That's great to hear, they are definitely on the same team as us!

Weavster
02-20-2019, 04:31 PM
Cool video always great to see the officers out and about protecting our fisheries!

Rikkles Fisher
02-21-2019, 08:48 AM
Cool video always great to see the officers out and about protecting our fisheries!

Thanks man! I agree we are on the same team!

lakerman
02-21-2019, 06:54 PM
You won't believe this if I tell you, I was talking to that warden this summer, and was joking around that he was like an extinct dino, since I had not been checked in years by game wardens, then two weeks in a row I run into him, with my biggest cutthroat and first brookie each time I saw him. I asked him where he lives and want to give him Barry Mitchell's book,that I have here somewhere since he's never read it, just to thank him for what he does.

Rikkles Fisher
02-21-2019, 07:50 PM
You won't believe this if I tell you, I was talking to that warden this summer, and was joking around that he was like an extinct dino, since I had not been checked in years by game wardens, then two weeks in a row I run into him, with my biggest cutthroat and first brookie each time I saw him. I asked him where he lives and want to give him Barry Mitchell's book,that I have here somewhere since he's never read it, just to thank him for what he does.

I believe it and that is AWESOME!!! Theres no denying that guy is super lucky lol

astepanuk
02-22-2019, 07:08 AM
That's pretty Awesome one of my best fishing partners in Athabasca is now the local Warden super cool dude.

Rikkles Fisher
02-22-2019, 10:24 AM
:sHa_sarcasticlol:That's pretty Awesome one of my best fishing partners in Athabasca is now the local Warden super cool dude.

That's awesome man! Hope to run into him one day!

Rikkles Fisher
02-23-2019, 09:24 AM

I love that area so I'm sure il see him plenty more times!

mitchj
03-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Lol

Rikkles Fisher
03-06-2019, 04:03 AM
Lol

Lol

KBF
03-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Good story! what was it that he was wanting to know about your hook?