PDA

View Full Version : Her first Lake trout with underwater footage

Weavster
02-21-2019, 07:05 AM
Well its always an honour to be a part of someones first laker memory. Let alone someone as experienced and pasionate about the outdoors as Lisa. Fortunately for us we have it all captured on film to share.

The fishing was very slow and after I hooked a couple in the morning the pressure was starting to mount on getting Lisa hooked up as we were not marking many fish and the ones we were marking were lethargic. Well her persistence paid off as she managed to hook three lakers before the end of the day! one really nice one that put on an insane fight.

I never noticed till editing the video that we switched rods after the first fish and I got my second one on a pink rod...

I was super excited at how the underwater footage and releases turned out. Look forward to hearing your feedback again and thanks for watching!!

https://youtu.be/kdiA4PPmKqA

super mario
02-21-2019, 07:56 AM
Great job Nice looking fishing Partner

owlhoot
02-21-2019, 08:09 AM
Great Video, Thanks

58thecat
02-21-2019, 07:26 PM
Beauty eh!

CNP
02-21-2019, 08:10 PM
Good video!

Weavster
02-23-2019, 05:30 AM
Great job Nice looking fishing Partner

Thanks it was a blast of a day fishing with someone as passionate as Lisa

Great Video, Thanks
Beauty eh!
Good video!

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it!

Game Hunter
02-23-2019, 07:52 AM
Great video we Love that lake. what was the date you guys went to the lake, I'm assuming this was recently?
Also how thick was the ice, ide like to take a trip out this year before it's too late.

RACKER
02-23-2019, 08:40 AM
Great video. I like the split screen with the underwater footage. Having the flasher shown in reel time-yes the pun is intended is a cool feature. The best part of the video is you getting to go fishing with a lovely lady that genuinely loves the sport. Keep up the posts as they are always informative. Next time you have to take me!

Weavster
02-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Great video. I like the split screen with the underwater footage. Having the flasher shown in reel time-yes the pun is intended is a cool feature. The best part of the video is you getting to go fishing with a lovely lady that genuinely loves the sport. Keep up the posts as they are always informative. Next time you have to take me!

Thanks so much. If you see me out there feel free to stop by and maybe we can snag a fish or two!

Great video we Love that lake. what was the date you guys went to the lake, I'm assuming this was recently?
Also how thick was the ice, ide like to take a trip out this year before it's too late.

We were out on Feb 15. The ice conditions were really good anywhere i traveled last week and not to much snow. The trails were pretty decent to get to the popular spots. Fishing was defiantly on the slower side but hopefully it picks up here in March! Good luck if you make it back up here!

Brock1
02-26-2019, 01:52 PM
great video thx for sharing

mitchj
03-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Awsome

CanadianFisherman
03-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Nice video I liked it

Weavster
03-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Nice video I liked it

Awsome

great video thx for sharing

Thanks everyone really appreciate the feedback!