PDA

View Full Version : Spring has hit da mountains boys!!!

bessiedog
03-21-2019, 06:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xspmzPT.jpg

Song birds r back too!

bessiedog
03-21-2019, 06:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I9dJPR1.jpg

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
03-21-2019, 07:16 PM
I hope we don’t get any flooding this year. I am used to breathing smoke from camp fires year round seeing as how my cheap butt neighbor is too cheap to spend the extra twenty bucks to heat his home conventionally. Kid waking up hacking everyday really yanks my crank.

KBF
03-21-2019, 07:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I9dJPR1.jpg

Where is that view taken from Bessie? Don’t look to shiny for helping fill reservoirs with runoff.

bessiedog
03-21-2019, 08:11 PM
Bout 1/5 up the Bellevue Hill/mountain

artie
03-21-2019, 10:16 PM
so has any of the water lines on over 60 houses in the pass thawed out yet. I checked the towns face book page and they were still warning people to leave their water running so it does not freeze.. My moms house in Coleman has frozen water lines. You have to haul a lot of water to make the crappers work.
They are running garden hoses from houses whose water has not frozen. You can go to the sports plex for a shower. Our house has the old galvanized pipe with lots of 90 degree bends so they cannot run their machine down the lines. The towns mainline is now plastic so you cannot use a welder to thaw out the line. Maybe they should have left the system alone.

dodger
03-22-2019, 04:55 AM
Had robins in my back yard yesterday.

Dodger.

59whiskers
03-22-2019, 06:44 AM
The prairies to, snow geese back.

bearb8er
03-22-2019, 10:26 AM
I hope we don’t get any flooding this year. I am used to breathing smoke from camp fires year round seeing as how my cheap butt neighbor is too cheap to spend the extra twenty bucks to heat his home conventionally. Kid waking up hacking everyday really yanks my crank.

What's more conventional that wood heat?

sharpstick
03-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Had a pair of Honkers land in our pond in the back yard yesterday and hang around all afternoon. Assume its the same pair from previous years.
Hopefully the coyotes/fox don't get their eggs again.

KGB
03-22-2019, 01:22 PM
Last night the bloody neighbourhood cats wher giving the concert a few houses down the road :angry3:!! I don’t think anybody was able to sleep here!

Grizzly Adams
03-22-2019, 10:06 PM
Saw some green grass out west today, just a few short blades, but there's hope,

Grizz

Albertadiver
03-22-2019, 10:10 PM
so has any of the water lines on over 60 houses in the pass thawed out yet. I checked the towns face book page and they were still warning people to leave their water running so it does not freeze.. My moms house in Coleman has frozen water lines. You have to haul a lot of water to make the crappers work.
They are running garden hoses from houses whose water has not frozen. You can go to the sports plex for a shower. Our house has the old galvanized pipe with lots of 90 degree bends so they cannot run their machine down the lines. The towns mainline is now plastic so you cannot use a welder to thaw out the line. Maybe they should have left the system alone.

Been running water for two weeks as directed by the authority having justification. Probably a few weeks more.