PDA

View Full Version : Cold lake May long weekend

-JR-
04-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Just booked my site at cold lake ,for may long weekend . Only 5 stalls left !!!
Going to be a gong show . Who else is going ?

boonedocks
04-12-2019, 09:04 PM
I’ve booked a site also. Going solo, I’m sure the boat launch will be fun with no help?!

58thecat
04-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Why why why....let the meatheads loose and then slip in after the gong show and enjoy the week of peaceful fishing......you got Willis Nelson cranked on one side, I hate my girlfriend scrape on the other, old generators rattling through the woods and dog pooping on trails etc then the boat launch to top off your peaceful stay at a provincial campground........tight lines.:)

pikeman06
04-13-2019, 08:13 PM
Hey I got the last site I guess...got a 9500 watt Peavey mart generator. It's a 17 horse Wisconsin but with some exhaust mods I'm sure it's dang near 19 horse. Got 60 ft of extention cord so I don't get the old girl upset. 2 male and one female blue tick hounds I hope she doesn't come around but the moon will be just right...gotta work late so we won't be rollin in until 230 am or so but we only get so many long weekends. Got a 26 ft pontoon I never launched before and wouldn't mind a hand. Can I p.m you?

savage_logan
04-13-2019, 11:44 PM
Hey I got the last site I guess...got a 9500 watt Peavey mart generator. It's a 17 horse Wisconsin but with some exhaust mods I'm sure it's dang near 19 horse. Got 60 ft of extention cord so I don't get the old girl upset. 2 male and one female blue tick hounds I hope she doesn't come around but the moon will be just right...gotta work late so we won't be rollin in until 230 am or so but we only get so many long weekends. Got a 26 ft pontoon I never launched before and wouldn't mind a hand. Can I p.m you?Hahaha thanks for the laugh [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

-JR-
04-14-2019, 04:27 AM
Thats just to funny. All the sites have power now except the hike in tent sites.

58thecat
04-14-2019, 07:41 AM
Hey I got the last site I guess...got a 9500 watt Peavey mart generator. It's a 17 horse Wisconsin but with some exhaust mods I'm sure it's dang near 19 horse. Got 60 ft of extention cord so I don't get the old girl upset. 2 male and one female blue tick hounds I hope she doesn't come around but the moon will be just right...gotta work late so we won't be rollin in until 230 am or so but we only get so many long weekends. Got a 26 ft pontoon I never launched before and wouldn't mind a hand. Can I p.m you?

As long as you got AC/DC cranked up....hell's Bells please:)

MooseRiverTrapper
04-14-2019, 08:49 AM

Lol that’s good. Remember to block the launch then try and figure everything out with the new boat.

Willowtrail
04-18-2019, 07:51 PM
I’ll be there too. Will be my only chance to fish lakers before tourney season.

fish99
04-19-2019, 04:35 PM
I’ll be there too. Will be my only chance to fish lakers before tourney season.

are you doing the northern walleye tourneys or the sawt ones?

Willowtrail
04-19-2019, 05:08 PM
are you doing the northern walleye tourneys or the sawt ones?

Northern