PDA

View Full Version : Northern Manitoba Walleye

ClaytonSchickOutdoors
04-23-2019, 04:47 PM
I know a lot of people from Alberta have been showing interest in Northern Manitoba this past year. I have a video coming out tonight at 6pmCST, that showcases an unreal bite window for the last couple weeks of April. It might be something for you guys to think about next year!

This is my first post here so I hope this is even allowed?

The video will be found at this link:
https://youtu.be/ZLqWCJvcHrk

Hope everyone that made the trip out that way for Lake Trout had fun!

Clayton Schick
www.youtube.com/claytonschickoutdoors

OL_JR
04-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Saweet, whole family is going settle in here in a bit and watch. Love your videos!

ClaytonSchickOutdoors
04-23-2019, 07:47 PM
Saweet, whole family is going settle in here in a bit and watch. Love your videos!

That is awesome that you watch them as a family :)

RACKER
04-23-2019, 09:17 PM
That was a great day that you had.Anytime you can catch that many fish it is a super day.Ive watched alot of your videos and it is always enjoyable when I see people getting excited over a nice fish.I like the way you film all aspects of your setups.I was wondering if you use jawjackers at all?As i watched your rod balancing on the pail I wondered about that.Good luck on all your adventures and I maybe one day I will catch you out on the ice.I only make it as far as Mirond in Sask though. Lol Thanks for posting

Brandonkop
04-23-2019, 11:11 PM
I know a lot of people from Alberta have been showing interest in Northern Manitoba this past year. I have a video coming out tonight at 6pmCST, that showcases an unreal bite window for the last couple weeks of April. It might be something for you guys to think about next year!

This is my first post here so I hope this is even allowed?

The video will be found at this link:

https://youtu.be/ZLqWCJvcHrk

Hope everyone that made the trip out that way for Lake Trout had fun!

Clayton Schick

www.youtube.com/claytonschickoutdoorsOh yeah I'd say its aloud, they've put up with my YouTube spam for years haha. Thanks great video! An April ice fishing adventure sounds fun!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

SamSteele
04-24-2019, 08:25 AM
My son and I have been enjoying your videos over the past few years. Keep it up!

Lowrance Fishburn
04-24-2019, 10:29 AM
Google eye FTW

HuyFishin
04-24-2019, 11:22 AM
no way clayton shick in the house! Bring Aaron Weibe in here!

Poppa
04-24-2019, 11:51 AM
Wicked...welcome, CS! Loving the vids...can't wait for the Alumacraft unveil vid!

ClaytonSchickOutdoors
04-24-2019, 08:13 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words!! I have never used Jaw jackers myself, but I am sure they would work well for that! I love the pail because sometimes I can ever get to the rod before it goes down the hole!!

Thanks to anyone that viewed the video or past videos :)

SNAPFisher
04-24-2019, 09:12 PM
Nice video Clayton! Lots of fish, good goal. Feel free to drop a link here anytime :)

lromanchuk
04-25-2019, 12:13 PM
Cool video. That's a great day on the ice.