PDA

View Full Version : Gone - Cabela's Incentive Coupon

Zip-in-Z
04-30-2019, 01:34 PM
After I completed a customer satisfaction survey, Cabela's sent me a $20.00 coupon off your next $150.00 purchase ...... offer expires: 05/24/2019.

I don't plan to make any future purchases over $150 & can't use it. The fine print says it's not transferable, not sure how they would know if you show up with a copy of the coupon at the check out.

If you can use it send me a P/M with your e-mail address & I'll forward you the coupon.

Cheers

David

Fine print .... This offer can only be redeemed at Cabela’s Canada retail locations and is NOT valid on Cabela's Canada catalogue, cabelas.ca, or in Cabela's U.S. retail, online or catalogue. This offer is not valid on the purchase of gift certificates, gift cards or licenses. This offer has no cash value and is not transferable. Offer cannot be used on prior purchases. No change will be given. In the event of a return or exchange, refund amount will be less any discount applied to original purchase. Not available to Cabela's employees. Offer cannot be used in combination with any other promotion, rebate, or previous offers. This offer may be used only once. Cabela's reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion

Zip-in-Z
05-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Bump .... still got it, it expires May 24th ..... anyone want it ?

D.

pinelakeperch
05-15-2019, 01:51 PM
Sent you a PM!

Zip-in-Z
05-15-2019, 03:06 PM
Sent you a PM!

Finally someone could use it .... Mr. Pinelakeperch was the first to reply & the coupon is gone.

Cheers

David

SNAPFisher
05-15-2019, 06:31 PM
Good man :)