PDA

View Full Version : A week of fishing what lakes?

Huntar
07-02-2009, 01:35 PM
He going to be heading down to Traveses res on july 11 for a week was hoping to hit a couple other lakes during the trip. In your opion which ones would be our best luck mcgregor, badger, little bow, some somthing else in the area. I have hit travese a couple times this year with no really good days (ten fish ten hours)not bad but hopong to find something a little hotter. Thank you ahead of time

jodycanfish
07-02-2009, 02:05 PM
He going to be heading down to Traveses res on july 11 for a week was hoping to hit a couple other lakes during the trip. In your opion which ones would be our best luck mcgregor, badger, little bow, some somthing else in the area. I have hit travese a couple times this year with no really good days (ten fish ten hours)not bad but hopong to find something a little hotter. Thank you ahead of time

As far as I know the campground is closed at Travers so you might have to make some calls to verify this otherwise the fishing has been good at Little Bow a guy that I know has been going they the past few weekends.Mcgregor is OK but if the wind picks up you might be doing a little sitting at your campground.

Pierce
07-02-2009, 02:46 PM
It's a little bit out of the way but Crawling Valley would probably be worth the detour.