PDA

View Full Version : mcgreagor white fish

happyfisher
06-04-2019, 09:57 PM
soooo....now gunna try mcgreagor. just dont know if i should try north end by campground? or south off hwy 531?
i figured out travers...is mcgreagor the same kinda thing?
will the same FOW with same WW work in McGregor? is there many whites in that lake?

ill figure out the rest...just need a starting point mainly...lol

tnx

happy

ORV
06-05-2019, 08:00 AM
soooo....now gunna try mcgreagor. just dont know if i should try north end by campground? or south off hwy 531?
will the same FOW with same WW work in McGregor? is there many whites in that lake?

tnx

happy

haven,t tried for whites for a long time

but the north end off the dam with slip bobbers & wireworms used to work for
some people. ( I wasn,t one of them! lol )
better odds then south I would say

Orv

Fishingforjoy
06-05-2019, 10:18 PM

tnx

happy

South, look for 18-19 fow, red wireworm. Slip bobber or flasher would help a lots. Whitefish in McGregor is 2X to 4X bigger than Travers

happyfisher
06-05-2019, 10:38 PM
holy!!!! i got a flasher....ill find them!!!!!

tnx

happy

happyfisher
06-11-2019, 03:38 PM
so got out yesterday...slept in...was on lake by 1145.....marked lots of fish but no takers. Then..just like at travers...330 rolls around and they bite...

missed 3 ...landed 2....whites...1 wall and a mini fish that looked like a white..only like 7 inches tho...

they are big tho!!! ill be back!!!!

happy

SNAPFisher
06-12-2019, 01:55 PM
so got out yesterday...slept in...was on lake by 1145.....marked lots of fish but no takers. Then..just like at travers...330 rolls around and they bite...

missed 3 ...landed 2....whites...1 wall and a mini fish that looked like a white..only like 7 inches tho...

happy

Nice work! Congrats!

Fishingforjoy
06-12-2019, 03:23 PM

happy

Seen lots of fun:). Usually early morning or evening has more bites