PDA

View Full Version : Football Tiger on the Fly! (Back to Basics Technique)

Rikkles Fisher
06-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Heres a new one for you fellow fisherman! It was a tough bite but we got a couple good ones!

https://youtu.be/c8y5Xm8eoFU

Rikkles Fisher
06-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Should I do the next tiger trout video on the spin rod? Or keep the fly goin there?

johnny2
06-13-2019, 12:40 PM
Ricky..Nice Tigers, great that we now have more mixed fisheries. Fly or Spin ?
I'm happy to watch fish being caught. You know there are some 30" +, 10 lb Tigers in there, love to see 1 of those. Wildlife reports some caught & released as 0 retention there. Good job keep it up. Thanks Johnny

Rikkles Fisher
06-13-2019, 01:30 PM
I'm happy to watch fish being caught. You know there are some 30" +, 10 lb Tigers in there, love to see 1 of those. Wildlife reports some caught & released as 0 retention there. Good job keep it up. Thanks Johnny

Thanks for watching! They were all on the fly rod, yep there are a few absolute giants they put in a few different waterbodies.

Rikkles Fisher
06-14-2019, 12:54 PM

The 17 inchers in there fight like crazy on the fly I cant imagine a 30 incher!

Deep
06-14-2019, 04:50 PM
Besides the tigers and bows- The area around the lake is phenomenal for wildlife. I have seen as many as 27 deer on a trip there, black bear,moose,coyote,ospreys and even a passing bald eagle. Keep the inspirational videos coming.....much appreciated.

Bigwoodsman
06-14-2019, 05:06 PM
Another well done executed and exceptional video. Keep catching fish as I’m not.

BW

Rikkles Fisher
06-15-2019, 09:44 AM
Besides the tigers and bows- The area around the lake is phenomenal for wildlife. I have seen as many as 27 deer on a trip there, black bear,moose,coyote,ospreys and even a passing bald eagle. Keep the inspirational videos coming.....much appreciated.

The wildlife out there is phenomenal! Not sure if you seen but last video out there I seen 1 momma black bear and 4 cubs! It was pretty awesome. And I will keep em coming,
much appreciated as well.

Rikkles Fisher
06-15-2019, 09:45 AM
Another well done executed and exceptional video. Keep catching fish as I’m not.

BW

Thank you, il try and keep the ball rolling!

cranky
06-15-2019, 02:44 PM
I liked that you put the particulars of the setup you were using in there. I wished more would do that. It makes it more interesting for me anyhow. Im assuming the rod was a 5 wt? Good vid as usual.