PDA

View Full Version : Super Clear Trout Streams and WATERFALLS!!!

Rikkles Fisher
07-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Here's a new one for you guys, I had a blast of a southern swing checkin out some new spots and catching some trout in the streams and waterfalls, hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oJFYOtx_YoI

Bigwoodsman
07-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Cool video. Looks like a blast and who knew you’re a musician too!

BW

Rikkles Fisher
07-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Cool video. Looks like a blast and who knew you’re a musician too!

BW

Thanks man! I mess around with the harp I been learning for a couple years now, any music in my videos of harmonica is me playing. Happy to get another vid out it's been awhile.

trigger7mm
07-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Nice video, looks like you guys had a blast. What was your go to hook with the spinning tackle?

Rikkles Fisher
07-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Nice video, looks like you guys had a blast. What was your go to hook with the spinning tackle?

Thanks! If I had to pick one it would be the silver spinner!

Deep
07-03-2019, 07:00 PM
As expected- another great vid. tyvm. The clarity of the water, is phenomenal in comparison to our monsoon season of late. On the bright side I did fish for some nice big pike on the weekend. Thanks Ricky.

Rikkles Fisher
07-03-2019, 08:01 PM
As expected- another great vid. tyvm. The clarity of the water, is phenomenal in comparison to our monsoon season of late. On the bright side I did fish for some nice big pike on the weekend. Thanks Ricky.

Thank you! Glad you got out for some pike action, they are always a blast.

Rikkles Fisher
07-04-2019, 09:04 AM

Jigs and spoons are also a must.