PDA

View Full Version : Pinehurst boat launch

Cageyc
07-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Hi folks,
Did the boat launch ever get repaired? The last time that I was there, my spare was rubbing on the way out of the water. Would like to do the yearly family trip.

pikeslayer22
07-13-2019, 10:31 PM
Same as last year.

warriorboy10
07-13-2019, 11:13 PM
I’d be pulling the spare off!!

dugh
07-14-2019, 09:12 AM
It was a gong show last year. Making a high grade road and adding several campsites. Ridiculously busy :angry3:. We took Pinehurst off our list of walleye fishing spots. They may have a new boat launch by the new sites though.

Sooner
07-17-2019, 03:59 PM
It was a gong show last year. Making a high grade road and adding several campsites. Ridiculously busy :angry3:. We took Pinehurst off our list of walleye fishing spots. They may have a new boat launch by the new sites though.

Doesn't seem like much has changed since we fished it 30 yrs ago. The launch sucked most years(12 ft tinners so we didn't care) and the campground was always full by Thursday morning but man was the fishing good :)

cube
08-13-2019, 12:09 PM

It was the same boat launch in the same condition or worse as last year when I was there in June.
Rumor has it that they are planning on building a new one over in the new area but frankly that does not make sense to me given the plan was to keep the old area for boat launching and day use.