PDA

View Full Version : Bistcho

Warrior
05-30-2007, 11:36 AM
Has anyone been up to Bistcho yet this year? Anyone going this year? We are flying in Monday...

FisherPotch
05-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Havn't been there since 2004 but quite the fishery. I worked at a gas plant just east of the lake and fished it quite freaquently while at camp. Would be a dream to go again but unfortunatly won't have the chance any time soon. Best of luck i'm sure you'll do well. Are you going to tapawingo lodge?

wake
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Who are you flying with?I am taking a group in monday evening on a Caravan from Grande prarie.

Warrior
05-30-2007, 02:50 PM
My father in law set it up, the last time we went I think was was Little Red Air or something like that. It was in a Caravan as well out of High Level. We fly in Monday morning.

gottagetmemoosebye
07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Who are you flying with?I am taking a group in monday evening on a Caravan from Grande prarie.

Hey Wake!
We are flying in Wednesday from High Level. We are all from Grande Praire. Is it possible to fly in direct from GP?
That would be a nice option.
Love the Caravan!

TreeGuy
07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
My Eastern 'brudder'. Thread is from last May. Wednesday may not work for Wake, but ya never know! Check the top bar for the time/date. Welcome to the board, 'bye!:wave:

Tree

gottagetmemoosebye
07-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Yess Tree Guy I was askin in general if we could fly right up from GP. I aint dat Stunned bye!!!
how the hell did you know I am from da East?