PDA

View Full Version : wac em 3 blade xl can't find any in Alberta

Luc
11-14-2019, 10:49 AM
I have been in contact with feradyne the company that purchased wac em to see where I can get their product in Alberta, more specifically the fixed 3 blade xl.(thicker blades and wider cut). They told me that there may be some old stock around but they have no supplier in Alberta. Sounds strange anyways I thought that I would share this. (May have to go to exodus or VPA.) I love the accuracy of these Wacem broadheads and they are super sharp but the blades could be thicker on the regular series. I have tried pretty much all of the major brands both mechanical and fixed for the past 35 years. Gonna miss these if I can't get them

Cheers

Lefty-Canuck
11-14-2019, 10:58 AM
If it’s a 4 blade, give the Tooth of the Arrow XL a try.

EDIT: Sorry just saw it’s a 3 blade :)

LC

Jamie Black R/T
11-14-2019, 11:37 AM
I have been in contact with feradyne the company that purchased wac em to see where I can get their product in Alberta, more specifically the fixed 3 blade xl.(thicker blades and wider cut). They told me that there may be some old stock around but they have no supplier in Alberta. Sounds strange anyways I thought that I would share this. (May have to go to exodus or VPA.) I love the accuracy of these Wacem broadheads and they are super sharp but the blades could be thicker on the regular series. I have tried pretty much all of the major brands both mechanical and fixed for the past 35 years. Gonna miss these if I can't get them

Cheers

Kodiak Lake in Barrhead carries the Wac em heads.

Not sure he has exact model you are after but worth a quick phone call.

Luc
11-14-2019, 12:35 PM
thanks for the feedback

bullgetter
11-14-2019, 02:13 PM
Don't waste your time looking for Wac'ems in Alberta. You will find very few carry them anymore. They do make a great broadhead. Just order them off of Amazon like I did

Luc
11-15-2019, 08:24 AM
Most of the wac em on amazon are currently unavailable unfortunately. This leads me to believe that they will eventually be discontinued, I may also look at the new G5 striker V2. These in my opinion are copies of the Wac em but I have no experience with them.

Mountainaccent
11-15-2019, 07:29 PM
I do believe accurate archery had them on there shelves