PDA

View Full Version : worst shows on WFN

hockeyfish
07-16-2009, 02:52 PM
l

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
07-16-2009, 04:33 PM
LOL Where do I start .

Fishing with ET , Cant stand that show .

moosehunter3-0
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
no offence to the show but im defin not a fan of charlie more haha
my favs are sportfishingBC, outdoorpassion,and fishing legends and of course Darrel cronzy going fishing :lol: that guys my hero lmao

caveman
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
ANy show that oohs and aahs over a 1lb fish:mad3:

hockeyfish
07-17-2009, 01:05 AM
the worst shows are gillznfinz and flymax....Why is there a music show on a fishing network?

i don't like charlie moore cuz he's obnoxious, but i don't hate him either.
i don't think i've ever seen fishing with ET.
coronzy is funny

DLP
07-17-2009, 01:36 AM
I don't mind gillznfins, something different I guess, 2nd would be linder and taking 1st place hooked up with mariko!:love:

07-17-2009, 01:49 AM
the worst shows are gillznfinz and flymax....Why is there a music show on a fishing network?

i don't like charlie moore cuz he's obnoxious, but i don't hate him either.
i don't think i've ever seen fishing with ET.
coronzy is funny

Gillznfins I first didnt like it but watched it agian, I guess its kinda cool and am a fan just like Adam, He had ADD just like myself , I think this is why I enjoy fishing so much. Its so unpredicting , always diffrent. Afterr finding this out about this guy and his love of fishing is awesome, not tomention they catch some wicked Marlin.

My favorite shows nice fish with Gary cooper , Dave Mercers facts of fishing , fishin canada show , Babe winklemens good fishing , Cronzy is always interesting and George Poveromo.theres also a few other good ones.

michelle
07-17-2009, 01:51 AM
I am just learing what to love:love: on WFN, it seems that there is always something to watch when you have insomnia!:lol:

07-17-2009, 02:01 AM
I have it on all day even at work lol between WFN and Wild tv . Infact sportfishin bc is on right now Mark Pendlington is pretty good lots of info about trout and salmon.

The Anvil
07-17-2009, 04:00 AM
I am just learing what to love:love: on WFN, it seems that there is always something to watch when you have insomnia!:lol:

I agree 100%

outbackpat
07-17-2009, 06:48 AM
I think before they shoot the charlie moore show his cameraman should kick him in the package, any distortion of his normal annoying voice would be an improvement!:D

hockeyfish
07-17-2009, 12:13 PM
ha

The Fish King
07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Im gunna have to say that the real fishing show is my fav. Gotta love how old bob gets excited everytime he hooks into a fish, big or small.

ESOXangler
07-18-2009, 09:22 AM
I love flymax, but my fav is Fishin Canada, Little Petey is a hell of an angler. Fishing the flats or fins and skins are horrible shows. Henry Wazenchuk is a poacher and shouldn't have any tv shows.

moosehunter3-0
07-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I missed the best show on the entire network although there never seems to be a new episode lol hooked with Mark Krupa.

walleyeminded
07-18-2009, 03:00 PM
a little off topic but i miss bill dance outdoors man he was hilarious

hockeyfish
07-18-2009, 09:10 PM
a little off topic but i miss bill dance outdoors man he was hilarious

bill dance is on air every wednesday i think..

hockeyfish
07-18-2009, 09:11 PM
I love flymax, but my fav is Fishin Canada, Little Petey is a hell of an angler. Fishing the flats or fins and skins are horrible shows. Henry Wazenchuk is a poacher and shouldn't have any tv shows.

lol.. i'm the complete opposite of you...i don't like fishn canada becuz it should be called fishn ontario. fishing the flats is prolly my favorite sal****er show

jesse34567
07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
worst tv shows are as follows:charlie moore,hookin up with mariko izumi, going fishing,fins and skins,

best ones are: fishncanada,facts of fishing,bill dance,jimmy houston,mark kupa, next bite tv,

sparky!
07-19-2009, 12:11 AM
Cronzy has to be my favorite fishing show. Loud, annoying, his guests/guides always seem to be annoyed by how much he babbles about something. Always great entertainment.

07-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Fishin with BBJ and Anvil will be a good one to , but having some problems LOL

ESOXangler
07-19-2009, 11:35 AM
lol.. i'm the complete opposite of you...i don't like fishn canada becuz it should be called fishn ontario. fishing the flats is prolly my favorite sal****er show

hahaha i see where you are coming from but is there any other place to fish but ontario lol j/k and they went to BC once! And henry has horrible ethics, after italo and henry caught charged italo admitted and henry still pretends like he did nothing wrong.

troutpirate
07-19-2009, 04:50 PM
the worst shows on wfn are dimestore and charlie moore. as for hosts, i can not stand mark pendlington of sportfishing bc and his very femenine way of talking down to everyone. if i ever met him out on the water somewhere, he willbe going for a swim.

gethooked
07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't watch to many fishing shows as always fishing or busy.

I have had the opportunity to film with several fishing shows and get to know the hosts. Bob Izumi is a great guy and I would fish with him again anytime. Dave Mercer is also good to fish with and he is just like that in real life. Mariko is a crazy youg gal and funny to fish with, gets real excited. I know the Discount Fisherman and would rather not say anything about them. Fishing with the Dodger was good and we had a good day.

As for Cronzey I don't know if I could stand him in my boat.

gpguy7
07-19-2009, 11:46 PM
if i hear the cronz say "paradise!" one more time.i'm gonna write a letter. fish tv, extreme angler are 2 of my favorites, but if i want to watch a guy eat and give away fish batter, the cronz is my number one pick

Rigg dogg
07-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Some of them are PRETTY HARD to take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like beat Chrarlie Moore, I would like to BEAT him with his left arm after i had ripped it from his body. The guy just ANNNNNNNOOOOOOOYYYYYYS the crap out of ME.

Some of the shows are hard to take, BUT I guess you always have the option of changing to Judge Judy.

Myself, I like most of them. only cause I get a LITTLE bored @ work and would rather. Watch people catch fish than BITCH and WhINE on TV.

I have to stay away from the computer after i have had a few!!

lolanr
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I can't stand Cronzy. All he talks about is how he can't wait for shore lunch and oh that will make a great shore lunch, this fish is going in the live well etc. This fish will taste great with some of my batter. I like to eat fish too but shut up about it already. Then just at lunch his show was on, and he was catching baracuda, and he is screaming "get the gaf, get the gat". The guy gets his fish in the boat and he says "give it to me". I just hate him and everytime I come across him it takes me 5 min to realize I still can't stand him

As for the rest, I just realized I get wfn last week so will need alittle more time to judge the rest.

Hunter Trav
07-20-2009, 02:32 PM
hahaha i see where you are coming from but is there any other place to fish but ontario lol j/k and they went to BC once! And henry has horrible ethics, after italo and henry caught charged italo admitted and henry still pretends like he did nothing wrong.

Is that why he's now doing all these fishing shows from down in the carribean and whatnot? Thats kinda funny. I never knew they were charged, and always wondered what happened to those two. Then Henry pops up fishing down south, now I know he's actually hiding out...LOL :evilgrin: :lol:

hockeyfish
07-25-2009, 12:21 AM
the worst shows on wfn are dimestore and charlie moore. as for hosts, i can not stand mark pendlington of sportfishing bc and his very femenine way of talking down to everyone. if i ever met him out on the water somewhere, he willbe going for a swim.

hahaha

hockeyfish
07-25-2009, 12:22 AM
i know this thread is old but i have to say that shipshape tv is pretty boring

FisherPotch
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
KRUPA !!!!!!!!! He is my idol.........him and Ayr :wave:

And the Tarpon tourny. George square pants. And addictive fishing were my favorites. The one thing I miss about my EX........................ WFN LMAO. I don't have cable at home because I like to spend as little time there as possible.

I absolutly hate Bass fishing shows where they catch little dinky bass after little dinky bass everysingle episode. How shows like that remain on TV is beyond me. I guess ppl that fish for them toothless criters are easily entertained. Because most the time bass fishing shows make me want to puke. Enless its big Dave on erie catching 6lb smallies, that I can handle. Or them Peacock bass in florida channels or south america.

I love cronzys peta rant LOVE IT LMFAO

I also hate shows where all they catch are dink eye's. I couldn't care less if you boat a hundred eye's if they are all sub 3 lb's. BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE TEETH LMAO. And I certainly don't care if you had a shore lunch or not. Or what batter you used for that matter. If I don't get to eat any I just don't care lol.

The mad fisher charlie moore is a perfect example of fishing television taking a step in the wrong direction. I pay increadible attention to detail. I certainly havn't learned anything usefull from him. The guy got a show by acting like an idiot as far as I'm concerned, the class clown and way to amature for my time. Worst show on WFN IMHO.

Oh also gotta give an honerable mention to any show or episode featuring Mr Brian Chan.

FisherPotch
07-25-2009, 10:10 AM

X2 although he has tallent compaired to Charlie Moore and I have learned things from sportfishing BC.

hockeyfish
07-25-2009, 01:27 PM
bass fishing is awesome...lipping them is part of the fun

FisherPotch
07-25-2009, 04:42 PM
I think I'd find it more entertaining if they were lipping walleye :evilgrin:

hockeyfish
07-25-2009, 07:06 PM
I think I'd find it more entertaining if they were lipping walleye :evilgrin:

owwwwwww:lol:

snortwheez
07-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Dimestore Fisherman is definately the WORST, Charlie Wray only because one of his regulars I know and can't STAND, also Getting hooked with Aaron and Barry because I know them and they have there heads to FAR up there A@!.

Lambo
07-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I can't stand Charlie Moore! Too bad you can't spam out his programs.