PDA

View Full Version : Are the Ice fishing tents in yet at the Costco stores

-JR-
11-24-2019, 06:16 AM
I always get a new tent every other year.
I really do not like the on line tents they have threw Costco .
But I do like the in store tents they have at some of the locations.
Can anyone help me out ,when they see one around in the Edmonton area .

35 whelen
11-24-2019, 09:23 AM
Why don't you buy a quality tent and dry it after every use ,it will last you for years ,

-JR-
11-24-2019, 10:48 AM
Why don't you buy a quality tent and dry it after every use ,it will last you for years ,

Costco about 5 years had a very light tent just made out of material like a wind breaker and only had one door . Best tent i ever had .Wish I did not sell it .
I could roll it up in a second and move it to another hole Even the Eskimo tent I did not like as they are just to heavy for me .
Just getting to old , if you no what I mean ! haha.

35 whelen
11-24-2019, 11:26 AM
Costco about 5 years had a very light tent just made out of material like a wind breaker and only had one door . Best tent i ever had .Wish I did not sell it .
I could roll it up in a second and move it to another hole Even the Eskimo tent I did not like as they are just to heavy for me .
Just getting to old , if you no what I mean ! haha.

YES my insulated one is heavy but very warm once up,you just need a fishing partner 25 yrs younger than yourself ,

SNAPFisher
11-24-2019, 12:08 PM
Last year I purchased a very heavy insulated tent and the Shapell Bay Runner II. BRII might be a bit bulky but sets up moves so easily. I'm always using it early and late season over the bulky one. Great tent.

nimrod
11-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Not the store location, but here is what I found online

https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=ice+fishing

stubblejumper01
11-24-2019, 10:08 PM
St Albert store had some on Saturday. I never looked at them but did see one on display. You could call and find out which one it is

old dog
11-25-2019, 08:26 AM
If you know which one you want just order it online if they have it and it comes to your door. No running around

live2bout
11-25-2019, 08:54 AM
St albert store has the insulated Frabill bro series. 80 x 80x 80 at $279 I think.

Bought it last night.