PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any water reports for........?

-NDN-
05-31-2007, 01:43 PM
trying to make a final decision on where i want to go on sunday, looking for a watter clarity/level report for the following:

- Red Deer River by the dam
- Clearwater river by Caroline or further up
- Mcleod River by Hinton/Robb Road

Hate to waste a trip as the wife wants to come on this one, and I'm sure the boy will want to play in some water, lol NSR always works if the water reports are crapola.

thx

sheephunter
05-31-2007, 01:47 PM
For what it's worth, the Bow is just beginning to cloud up but I'm guessing this hot weather will send it into overdrive.

Batman
05-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Sheep,

The bow although a bit cloudy and high is still fishing well. Fish seem to be stacked in tight to the bank. Buddy over shot a cast last night, dragged his caddis off the shore and a brown grabbed it as it hit the water.

Sorry I cannot help on the northern rivers either.

sheephunter
05-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Ya, the trout seem to go on a real feeding binge just prior to the water really getting dirty. It's like they know they won't be eating for a while. This can often be the best time of the year but that could all change in a day or two with all this heat. It's going to get the water flowing.

wake
05-31-2007, 02:21 PM
The Red deer near the dam was still a little high a few days ago and a little off colored.Didnt stop to try as we headed to Dickson.Hoping it clears in a few weeks as there are some big browns just aching to be caught.Hope that helps NDN.I will be heading to Pigeon this weekend to try for open water whites and offcourse some walleye's.

-NDN-
05-31-2007, 03:14 PM
yep for sure guys, thx for the info. Id like to hit the bow alot more than the 1 or 2 times other than the 2-3 times i hit the upper bow. Just not familiar with access on Bow in the city.

thx for the RDR Dam info to wake, i figured as much.

now if i can get a Clearwater report? haha

~Octane~
05-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Heard from the down-low clearwater was clear but is getting murky again. Looks like its Clouds or NSR for us on sunday:lol: