PDA

View Full Version : The most EPIC Ice Shack I ever been in!!!(Gull Lake Icefishing)

Rikkles Fisher
12-15-2019, 11:42 AM
Got to stay in a luxury shack with Gull Lake Fishing Charters and wow was it awesome! I could stare at fish on the screen all day! Come check out the tour and some sweet underwater camera footage!

https://youtu.be/FvCINwfaVws

blacknorthernjk
12-15-2019, 07:04 PM
Wild! Looking into it now, thank you

old dog
12-15-2019, 08:14 PM
Sweet. I have a 16 foot over height cargo trailer that double as an ice shack and hunting trailer. It has fold down bunks, fridge furnace. 40 inch and 20 inch tv. One for fish and one for movies. It has 6 of the same trap doors but with the drop down cones to bridge to ice surface. It carries my SXS during hunting season. Only time u ever have to go outside is to fill the generator and hit the bathroom. And of course it’s very portable. Have used it at 40 below several times Just can’t beat these ice shacks. We sleep in out insulated tents until the ice is thick enough but sure enjoy this part of the ice season for sure. If I didn’t have one I would certainly try one of these

guru fisher
12-15-2019, 08:40 PM
What’s that shack worth a night ?

Rikkles Fisher
12-15-2019, 09:53 PM
Wild! Looking into it now, thank you

No problem! Enjoy it, it's an absolute blast!

Rikkles Fisher
12-15-2019, 09:53 PM
Sweet. I have a 16 foot over height cargo trailer that double as an ice shack and hunting trailer. It has fold down bunks, fridge furnace. 40 inch and 20 inch tv. One for fish and one for movies. It has 6 of the same trap doors but with the drop down cones to bridge to ice surface. It carries my SXS during hunting season. Only time u ever have to go outside is to fill the generator and hit the bathroom. And of course it’s very portable. Have used it at 40 below several times Just can’t beat these ice shacks. We sleep in out insulated tents until the ice is thick enough but sure enjoy this part of the ice season for sure. If I didn’t have one I would certainly try one of these

Wow sounds like a great setup man!

Rikkles Fisher
12-15-2019, 09:55 PM
What’s that shack worth a night ?

I left his info in the description and at the end of the video as I'm sure pricing is different on different shacks and stuff so he can answer much better then I can. Tight lines!

blacknorthernjk
12-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Already booked...seems like the perfect opportunity to just disappear from the world and not worry about a thing aside from who's making the coffee and snacks

Okotok
12-17-2019, 06:57 AM
I've got the 7 person shack booked through them at the end of the month. That looks like the one? Looking forward to it.

astepanuk
12-17-2019, 07:12 AM
Gorgeous looking Shack sure makes fishing a blast for a guys trip. Sucks when guys throw trash down the Hole.

HuyFishin
12-17-2019, 07:48 AM
Gorgeous looking Shack sure makes fishing a blast for a guys trip. Sucks when guys throw trash down the Hole.

God that is annoying! Sometimes I drill old holes from other fisherman to find trash at the bottom.

Rikkles Fisher
12-17-2019, 11:42 AM
Already booked...seems like the perfect opportunity to just disappear from the world and not worry about a thing aside from who's making the coffee and snacks

Exactly! Best of luck out there, hope you slay em.

Rikkles Fisher
12-17-2019, 11:43 AM
I've got the 7 person shack booked through them at the end of the month. That looks like the one? Looking forward to it.

I'm not sure this one was the Silver Social, best of luck out there it's a blast!

Rikkles Fisher
12-17-2019, 11:45 AM

Sure was fun! And yeah it sure does I hate when people leave a bunch of junk everywhere they go, looked like a nice clean area where we were though!

58thecat
12-18-2019, 01:57 PM
wow very nice any similar outfitters like that in Alberta?

Poppa
12-18-2019, 02:21 PM
wow very nice any similar outfitters like that in Alberta?
a lot of shack rentals on Gull, Sylvan and Slave from what I've seen on FB/Kijiji...

Okotok
12-18-2019, 02:48 PM
a lot of shack rentals on Gull, Sylvan and Slave from what I've seen on FB/Kijiji...

Wabamun too.

58thecat
12-18-2019, 03:32 PM

that classy...sleep overnight etc?

Poppa
12-18-2019, 03:47 PM
that classy...sleep overnight etc?they're not all as exotic as this, but yes there are a lot of overnight rentals available for Gull, Sylvan, Slave and Wab. The wife and I are thinking about doing NYE this way, actually...just the two of us.