PDA

View Full Version : Please Respect your lakes / environment. (Who Shat in a bag!?)

Foonus
12-29-2019, 12:32 AM
Bonus weekend off! Got to try out some new toys from Santa with the kids this weekend. We drove out to La Nonne to try for some perch, plan was to set the little guys up with some spoons for pike between the shallows so that they would hook the "big ones" as dad is jigging for the perch in the drop off just behind them.

We parked up right on the launch past the store. Picked up some trash that was dropped from someone loading up and proceeded to out planned spot. Dragging out or sled to the prospect area, decided to detour along a shallow ledge I had had success last week to see if there had been any people scanning or setting up shacks in the area I had fished last week.

Walking up to the spot I was at earlier i saw somebody had seen my drill holes and set up a shanty there earlier. No issue with that, but I spotted a dark trash bag laying there on top of the snow. I figured it was someone had filleted their catch on the ice and left their garbage, cursed at it, and sure enough the kids ran in to look , but they were in for a rude awakening.
Really people, if you need to go to the bathroom on the ice and decide you have no choice but to do it into a trash bag, don't leave the thing on the ice for other people to deal with. Nobody wants to walk a mile into serenity just to have their kids pick up a bag of your *****.

TimboLefty
12-29-2019, 07:31 AM
Wow that’s ****ty, I am always picking up on ice as well from empty beer cans to lure wrappers,broken equipment thankfully haven’t experienced this yet but it’s unreal how many people don’t respect nature

35 whelen
12-29-2019, 08:04 AM
My pet peeve is cigarette butts I fish with some guys that smoke and I have made them over the years pick up their butts. Where do they think this s*** goes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

sns2
12-29-2019, 09:26 AM
They could have at least buried it in the snow. Sheesh.