PDA

View Full Version : Toronto fur ban

trapper m
01-21-2020, 06:28 PM
There is a poll in the Toronto Sun to ban fur in Toronto and yes is ahead

calgarychef
01-21-2020, 07:09 PM
How the hell can municipalities decide this stuff?

Dom4
01-21-2020, 07:20 PM
That is completely outrageous. How can that even be serious? Our country was literally built on the sale of fur and i can not believe how many people are totally clueless and do not care about that.

Fitscottn
01-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Same people that will get awfully cold when they get the wish of no more oil for anything. You know, like all the synthetic coats they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treeroot
01-21-2020, 10:04 PM
How the hell can municipalities decide this stuff?

1984 my friend....

Put a glass bubble around Toronoto and tell them to pound sound.. first they are demanding the entire country change their gun laws to address their GANG/DRUG problems.. Now they want to ban fur... They need a glass dome and a high fence and then they can f off and do what they wish to their own, but leave the rest of the country out of it. Same with Quebec..

Dewey Cox
01-22-2020, 12:23 AM
Who gives a **** what they do in toronto?
That's a different planet.

Prairiewolf
01-22-2020, 07:27 AM
Its just a poll, by a newspaper, and not much of a newspaper. The sample set of people responding may not be representative.

Should have thrown leather into the mix, because what's the difference? Maybe people would think twice and appreciate what they've got and why.

Big Grey Wolf
01-22-2020, 08:00 AM
Already have aggressive coyotes attacking kids, wait until trappers are not dealing with problem wildlife.

calgarychef
01-22-2020, 08:06 AM
Who gives a **** what they do in toronto?
That's a different planet.

Coming soon to a city near you.... municipal governments should have no authority to ban anything like this.