PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff/Mornville

skywagon
07-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Been skunked the last few times. I want to take the kids out again before the weekend with the chance of catching something before they think fish only comes from Joey's.
Is anybody catching anything out these ponds or should I start driving a little farther to get them a little action.

brook trout
07-23-2009, 10:43 AM
iv always got action at carson lake its a good spot. but its rather far. well i guess fred noddin is wrong in his little wright up about cardiff he says it tops the his list for family fun lakes:rolleyes::rolleye2: iv been wanting t try cardiff to but it seems not to good. (people getting skunked n all) donno just keep searchin g through those regs and you should find somethin.:D

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
07-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Ive been out at Morinville REsiviour the past 3 night been catching perch non stop and managed 4 ok rainbows . Man they taste good with a little , Dill , Lemon , and garlic butter , and then BBQed . There there just gotta feed em what they want .

skywagon
07-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks, I'll try mornville this evening and see if my kids can get something on the hook.